Investing in business technology is an exercise that requires a mix of inward reflection, clear communication, and strategic buy-in.
Business needs must be accurately identified and effectively conveyed to the appropriate stakeholders.
When software investment is identified as a solution — because let’s be clear, blind investment in technology is an inadequate approach to problem solving — business leaders must direct a comprehensible and concise software selection process.
With this process mining software selection guide, you will learn:
- How to write a business case for process mining
- Who to include on a vendor selection team
- The principles of safeguarding ROI
- How to prepare process data for testing
- Standards for a process mining proof of concept