Company News, Process mining
And That's a Wrap! The Best of 2019 at Minit Process Mining
The end of 2019 is near, and that's usually time to stop and think about what those 12 months were like.
Here's our rundown of what shaped our year at Minit, from the most-read blogs to events we attended, product releases, and much more.
(Understand where Process Mining is now, and see where it's headed next as an industry, technology, and community. Download the Process Mining Trends in 2020 guide here.)
Let us thank you for this amazing time we could spend together with you - our clients, partners, readers, visitors, and everyone who has been around and supported us.
Words can hardly describe how grateful we are for the people we meet on our Process Mining journey, always wondering with whom we'll cross our paths next! Not to say that the journey has only begun and we are impatient to see what the future holds for all of us and how we can help shape it.
But what do we see when looking back?
Minit Process Mining Product Grew
New features must bring additional benefits. That's how we approach product development.
We listen to you, analyze your feedback to Minit's product, and implement all the improvements and new functionalities to support your business.
In 2019, we published:
- 4.0 Dashboards in February
- 4.5 Rework in July
- 4.7 Custom Metrics v1, Process Simulation, and BPMN Editor in September
- 4.8 Hierarchical Process Mining in December
Favorite Content about Process Mining
Since Process Mining is still taking its baby steps to global adoption and a great deal of companies are not aware of the real benefits of the technology, we've been gladly spreading the word in 2019.
Through our guides and blog posts, you could have learned more about Process Mining and its various use cases, how it fits within other industries such as Robotic Process Mining, or where we expect it to go in the future.
Have you read some of our most popular blog posts?
- What’s Hot in Minit? A New Investment and the IT Product of the Year
- Business process management vs process mining vs data mining
- Maximize the Business Value of PPIs and KPIs
- How to Build a Business Case for Process Mining
- 4 Trends Shaping Process Mining in 2020
Have you downloaded our guides with insights on all the important topics for your smoother operations?
- Process Mining Trends in 2020
- How to Prepare Data to Avoid Pitfalls
- Process Mining: 4 Success Stories
- 5 Steps to Select the Best Process Mining Software
- Process Mining for the Factory Floor
- Telco Guide: How to Benefit from Process Mining
Getting Personal at the Industry Events
To meet you in person and look for the biggest challenges your companies face, our team attended many industry events.
Have we met at one of these?
- bpmNext 2019
- 1st International Conference on Process Mining
- RPA & Artificial Intelligence Live 2019
- 17th Conference on BPM
- Intelligent Automation World Series Live 2019 (Watch our webinar on How to Monitor Your Hybrid Processes End-to-End)
- BPM Live 2019 (You can find our Process Mining: A Step Ahead in Managing the BPM Lifecycle here)
- Qlik Data Revolution Tour
- Process Mining and Intelligence Summit (Webinar's topic? Minit Process Simulation: Optimize Processes without Risk), and many others.
See you at Process Mining Live in March 2020?
Other Important Milestones
- We managed to secure an investment of €7 million ($7.7 million) in Series A funding
- Minit won the award for the Best IT Product of the Year
- Our great colleagues organized the first-ever Minit partners' event in October (take a look at the photo gallery, and join us next year!)
- We launched Minit Academy to help you learn more about Process Mining in the coolest way possible
...and much much more, which would not fit this blog post :)
Now, let's go and welcome the new year!
See you in 2020?
Photo by NordWood Themes on Unsplash
Michal Tomek Writer & Content Manager at Minit
30. 12. 2019