Share on social media
HFS Research recently published its Top 10 Process Intelligence Products 2020 Report where Minit ranked number 1 in the Voice of the Customer category.
HFS is a research, insight, and advice company for the technology and services industry.
The report, researched by analysts Reetika Fleming and Sam Duncan and based on interviews with 40+ enterprise leaders, "examines key vendors in process mining and discovery, a set of technologies targeted at improving business operations using enterprise data."
Minit Leads in Voice of the Customer
As one of the 14 vendors included in the report, we are proud to be ranked number one in the Voice of the Customer category. The results in the category mirror enterprise clients' and partners' satisfaction and are based on their direct feedback.
What Are Words Worth Without Real Examples, Right?
Take a look at some examples of how we've helped our customers over time:
- How the Oldest Limited Liability Company Improved Its Processes with Minit
- How BDO Netherlands Used Minit to Tackle Clients' Challenges
- Process Mining: 4 Success Stories Ebook
- Global Chemical Manufacturer Saves $1.2M by Optimizing Order to Cash (OTC)
- Telco Giant Saves $5M on Purchase to Pay (P2P) with Process Mining
- Logistics Company saves €466K by Reducing Case Duration by 3 Hours
- International Bank Uses Process Mining for Sales Cycle, Increasing Loan Acceptance
Want to know more and experience our customer approach?
Simply get in touch and see for yourself.
Cover photo: John Schnobrich on Unsplash