Automation Software Tester
Do you want to find bugs in the code of our best developers and help us to create bulletproof product?
From 2000 € + depending on experience
- Manual testing based on test scenarios
- Design and run integration, regression, system tests
- Preparation of test data
- Design of automated test scripts
- Pro-active approach to improving customer satisfaction
- Participation in application design and new functionality
- Collaboration with the development team
- Temporary also support of the customers
- Experience of testing SW solutions for at least 1 year
- Experience with automated testing at least 2 years
- Experience with machine learning (AI, BI) - an advantage
- Visual Studio, TFS - an advantage
- Different test. tools (Bugzilla, Selenium, JMeter, JIRA) - an advantage
- Ranorex - an advantage
- ISTQB - an advantage
- Data mining - an advantage
- Analytical thinking, consistency, flexibility
- Work in a leading-product company, operating in an ultra-fast-growing market
- You will shape the future of process mining as a part of our dynamic team
- Vibrant and highly entrepreneurial working culture
- We have a lean organizational structure and enjoy the power of teamwork. We value talent, not titles!
- We believe in people. In your work, you have autonomy and the responsibility to make decisions and impact results
- Exciting challenges every day with lots of opportunity to learn and to develop both personally and professionally
- A strong culture revolving around our customers, growth, straight talk and taking responsibility to make things happen
- Share Option Plan - you will own a part of Minit
- Working with cutting edge technology (AI, predictive analytics, machine learning, RPA, etc.)
- Enjoy common sports and cultural team buildings, etc.
- Work with top people with strong backgrounds in large corporations, scale-ups, and universities alike
- Floating work hours, home office and a high level of autonomy in planning and execution
- Multisport card - we take care of our team members, even in their free time
- Fresh fruit from the fresh market & freshly roasted coffee in the office
- You can enjoy regularly planned tasty breakfasts in the office with the team
- Competitive salary equivalent to your expertise/experience, along with a motivational bonus package
- Pet friendly office
- Referral reward program
Minit Process Mining:
- We are Minit, a fast-growing tech scale-up based out of Europe with offices in London (UK), Amsterdam (Netherlands), New York (US) and Bratislava (Slovakia) focused on transforming the way businesses analyze, monitor, and improve business processes. The company is comprised of more than 60 employees with ambitious plans to grow to 100 employees by the end of 2019. We are working to build a $1Bn valuation in just 4 years.
- Enormous potential. Process mining / analytics is one of the TOP Strategic Technology Trends, the market is covered by less than 10%. Gartner estimates the Process Mining market to have surpassed 200 million USD worldwide, with the expectation for this market to easily triple or quadruple in size in the next two years. By Market & Research the global Process Mining market will grow to $1.4Bn by 2023.
- Backed by top venture capital firms. Target Global, Salesforce Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital (the first investor of UiPath – the fastest growing enterprise software vendor in the history) & OTB Ventures have invested 11.5 Million USD.
- Leading product and technology. Minit is one of the leading market providers of Process Mining software, which turns company data into value by providing actionable visual insights into processes. Minit’s product highlights opportunities for continuous process improvement, to boost revenues and savings by millions of USDs, and improve efficiency across the entire enterprise. Hierarchical Process Mining by Minit is the only complete solution to maximize the ROI of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) projects, that’s why we have partnerships with the top RPA vendors like UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Blueprism, Nice, etc.
- Trust of Fortune 500 customers. Clients are spread all around the world with the core being in Europe, but quickly expanding beyond its borders. Some of the current Fortune 500 customers who trust Minit are Singtel and Swiss RE.
Minit, a Leader & Star Performer according to the 2021 Everest Group PEAK Matrix Report for Process Mining, enables businesses to achieve seamless operations by uncovering opportunities for higher operational efficiency.
Its customer-first approach, flexible solution deployment, and risk-free model empower process experts as well as business stakeholders to quickly understand their processes and implement data-driven improvements from day one. Customers claim that Minit's award-winning solution and its features such as AI-Powered Root Cause Analysis, Simulations, or patent-pending Hierarchical Process Mining are critical for them in gaining a competitive edge in the market.
Trusted by Fortune 500 companies and backed by global Venture Capital firms Salesforce Ventures, Earlybird VC, Target Global, and OTB Ventures, Minit transforms the way its customers approach continuous process improvement. As a fast-growing company, it's headquartered in Amsterdam with offices in New York, London, and Bratislava. Through its extensive network of partners, Minit serves customers all around the world.