Business Development Manager
We are a very dynamic, open and result-oriented team and we’re looking for candidates with a similar profile to join Minit as Business Development Manager to grow our success together.
Depending on experience
As the BDM you will have an opportunity to “be on the street” and expand our customer base as well as Minit’s revenue in your territory including both local and international markets based on your experience & motivation.
We're looking for BDM for these regions:
- BDM Netherlands
- BDM Russia
- Identify customers’ pains and how they can be removed by application of process mining
- Drive mutual understanding and long-term engagement during demo / “proof of concept” stages
- Continuously experiment with approaches and pitches, work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the customer’s pains, concerns, and objectives
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately, close to deals and obtain purchase orders for Minit’s software and services. (in the end, this matters the most)
- You will drive your sales process nearly from the beginning (acceptance of the demo) into the deal closure. You will carry revenue target for the Enterprise business dealt directly across the territory
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships
- Utilize your customer network to sell Minit’s process mining solution – we like quick wins!
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs
- Spread the word about process mining and Minit’s leadership within ecosystem – conferences, partners, research houses, press and online
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends
There are few things that we will ask you to do internally as well (yes, team-work matters):
- Arrange and participate in internal and external customer debriefs
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales depending on your territory.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Work on the ongoing basis with PipeDrive CRM to and ensure that data is accurately entered and managed (current opportunities and future leads/prospects).
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met within planned quarter – working openly with the larger team to make sales happen
Nice to have
- Experience in enterprise / software sales, with a good understanding of the entire sales process right from prospecting till closing the deal through signing contracts
- Willingness to start from scratch in a smaller company, self-starter, ready to be work by himself/herself
- Highly motivated, thinking beyond 9-5 daily schedule and adaptable to new situations and opportunities on the market-place (things change really fast)
- Honest, open for the feedback (coachable) as well as willing to make things in the right way
- BDM will be reporting directly to Chief Sales Officer in Minit (based out of London)
- Work in a leading-product company, operating in an ultra-fast-growing market
- You will shape the future of process mining as a part of our dynamic team
- Vibrant and highly entrepreneurial working culture
- We have a lean organizational structure and enjoy the power of teamwork. We value talent, not titles!
- We believe in people. In your work, you have autonomy and the responsibility to make decisions and impact results
- Exciting challenges every day with lots of opportunity to learn and to develop both personally and professionally
- A strong culture revolving around our customers, growth, straight talk and taking responsibility to make things happen
- Share Option Plan - you will own a part of Minit
- Working with cutting edge technology (AI, predictive analytics, machine learning, RPA, etc.)
- Enjoy common sports and cultural team buildings, etc.
- Work with top people with strong backgrounds in large corporations, scale-ups, and universities alike
- Floating work hours, home office and a high level of autonomy in planning and execution
- Multisport card - we take care of our team members, even in their free time
- Fresh fruit from the fresh market & freshly roasted coffee in the office
- You can enjoy regularly planned tasty breakfasts in the office with the team
- Competitive salary equivalent to your expertise/experience, along with a motivational bonus package
- Pet friendly office
- Referral reward program
Minit Process Mining:
- We are Minit, a fast-growing tech scale-up based out of Europe with offices in London (UK), Eindhoven (Netherlands), New York (US) and Bratislava (Slovakia) focused on transforming the way businesses analyze, monitor, and improve business processes. The company is comprised of more than 60 employees with ambitious plans to grow. We are working to build a $1Bn valuation in just 4 years.
- Enormous potential. Process mining / analytics is one of the TOP Strategic Technology Trends, the market is covered by less than 10%. Gartner estimates the Process Mining market to have surpassed 200 million USD worldwide, with the expectation for this market to easily triple or quadruple in size in the next two years. By Market & Research the global Process Mining market will grow to $1.4Bn by 2023.
- Backed by top venture capital firms. Target Global, Salesforce Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital (the first investor of UiPath – the fastest growing enterprise software vendor in the history) & OTB Ventures have invested 11.5 Million USD.
- Leading product and technology. Minit is one of the leading market providers of Process Mining software, which turns company data into value by providing actionable visual insights into processes. Minit’s product highlights opportunities for continuous process improvement, to boost revenues and savings by millions of USDs, and improve efficiency across the entire enterprise. Hierarchical Process Mining by Minit is the only complete solution to maximize the ROI of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) projects, that’s why we have partnerships with the top RPA vendors like Automation Anywhere, Blueprism, Nice, and others.
- Trust of Fortune 500 customers. Clients are spread all around the world with the core being in Europe, but quickly expanding beyond its borders.
Minit, a Leader & Star Performer according to the 2021 Everest Group PEAK Matrix Report for Process Mining, enables businesses to achieve seamless operations by uncovering opportunities for higher operational efficiency.
Its customer-first approach, flexible solution deployment, and risk-free model empower process experts as well as business stakeholders to quickly understand their processes and implement data-driven improvements from day one. Customers claim that Minit's award-winning solution and its features such as AI-Powered Root Cause Analysis, Simulations, or patent-pending Hierarchical Process Mining are critical for them in gaining a competitive edge in the market.
Trusted by Fortune 500 companies and backed by global Venture Capital firms Salesforce Ventures, Earlybird VC, Target Global, and OTB Ventures, Minit transforms the way its customers approach continuous process improvement. As a fast-growing company, it's headquartered in Amsterdam with offices in New York, London, and Bratislava. Through its extensive network of partners, Minit serves customers all around the world.