Customer Support Manager
We are currently expanding our Application Support Team. Enter the world of Process Mining and become our Support hero. You will get chance to learn useful technical skills, brilliant communication, and precious self-discipline.
From 1700 € + depending on experience
We're looking for someone who is keen to learn about new technology and will be able to talk to our users, assist them with their technical issues and answer any questions they might have.
Customer care is absolutely crucial for us at Minit. Part of our success is offering our users the best possible support and therefore bringing all aspects of the user experience to a new level.
• Solve our customers' and partners' tech-related problems, questions, requests, because making our customers happy and satisfied is what we strive to live by every day
• Developing and maintaining in-depth product knowledge
• First line of contact for users of the global Minit solution - Troubleshooting technical issues
• Handling of live chat, forums, and email communication
• Ability to work independently or as an important part of the development team
• Keeping track of the status of reported issues
• By proactive approach, ensuring our customers and partners get the most value out of the Minit solution
• Supporting the solution and new features testing
• Helping to build the QA team
• Working hand in hand with the sales, marketing, and development teams to continuously identify improvement opportunities in our solution and service delivery
We’re looking for someone who has:
• Excellent customer service skills
• Experience in IT/ IT educational background
• Fluent English (spoken and written)
• Effective communication, presentation, and relationship management skills at different levels and in a multicultural environment
• Ability and willingness to learn
• Conceptual approach and independence in problem-solving, while also being a team player
• Ability to work effectively in a global organization, in a small team, under time pressure, and to manage ambiguity
• Advanced knowledge of Windows operating systems
• Basic knowledge of .NET and C# is an advantage
What might be your motivation
• Join us on this unique journey to shape the rapidly growing Process Mining industry worldwide
• Significant impact on the company growth, product roadmap, and the way we do business
• Participate in Minit’s growth and success through our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
• You will join a fast-paced team with international colleagues and a lively working culture
• Become a part of a company working on cutting-edge technology (AI, predictive analytics, machine learning, RPA, etc.)
• Work with top professionals with a strong background in large corporations, start-ups and universities alike
• Floating work hours, home office, and high level of autonomy in planning and execution
• Competitive salary equivalent to your expertise and experience
Minit Process Mining
• We are Minit, a fast-growing tech scale-up based out of Europe with offices in London (UK), Amsterdam (Netherlands), New York (US) and Bratislava (Slovakia) focused on transforming the way businesses analyze, monitor, and improve their processes. The company is comprised of more than 40 employees with ambitious plans to grow. We are working to build a $1Bn valuation in just 4 years.
• Enormous potential. Process mining / analytics is one of the TOP Strategic Technology Trends, the market is covered by less than 10%. Gartner estimates the Process Mining market to have surpassed 200 million USD worldwide, with the expectation for this market to easily triple or quadruple in size in the next two years. By Market & Research the global Process Mining market will grow to $1.4Bn by 2023.
• Backed by top venture capital firms. Target Global, Salesforce Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital (the first investor of UiPath – the fastest growing enterprise software vendor in the history) & OTB Ventures have invested 11.5 Million USD.
• Leading product and technology. Minit is one of the leading market providers of Process Mining software, which turns company data into value by providing actionable visual insights into processes. Minit’s product highlights opportunities for continuous process improvement, to boost revenues and savings by millions of USDs, and improve efficiency across the entire enterprise. Hierarchical Process Mining by Minit is the only complete solution to maximize the ROI of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) projects, that’s why we have partnerships with the top RPA vendors like Automation Anywhere, Blueprism, Nice, and others.
• Trust of Fortune 500 customers. Clients are spread all around the world with the core being in Europe, but quickly expanding beyond its borders.
Minit, a Leader & Star Performer according to the 2021 Everest Group PEAK Matrix Report for Process Mining, enables businesses to achieve seamless operations by uncovering opportunities for higher operational efficiency.
Its customer-first approach, flexible solution deployment, and risk-free model empower process experts as well as business stakeholders to quickly understand their processes and implement data-driven improvements from day one. Customers claim that Minit's award-winning solution and its features such as AI-Powered Root Cause Analysis, Simulations, or patent-pending Hierarchical Process Mining are critical for them in gaining a competitive edge in the market.
Trusted by Fortune 500 companies and backed by global Venture Capital firms Salesforce Ventures, Earlybird VC, Target Global, and OTB Ventures, Minit transforms the way its customers approach continuous process improvement. As a fast-growing company, it's headquartered in Amsterdam with offices in New York, London, and Bratislava. Through its extensive network of partners, Minit serves customers all around the world.