Minit is an international IT company developing award-winning Process Mining software. Our mission is to make complicated processes transparent and provide our customers with actionable insights that improve their business operations.
UK, SK, NL, Remote SK
From 3,000 EUR/month + Stock
Join our growing Delivery team and be our Data Engineer, who will do your best to constantly improve data reliability and quality. Solve data related challenges for our customers and shape our product capabilities by turning practical solutions into great product features.
What you will do
- Build lightning speed data pipelines that unlocks Minit's value for our customers
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture for Minit process intelligence
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources
- Combine raw information from different sources to build process models
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our product
- Recommend different ways to constantly improve data reliability and quality
Who you are
- Overall 3+ years of experience in IT industry with 1+ years working on products built to handle big data in both cloud and on-prem settings.
- Fluency in the English language
- Experience of working on both SQL & No-SQL databases.
- Extensive practical knowledge of T-SQL
- Experience in Python, data processing and parsing.
- Experience of building platforms/solutions in cloud using AWS, Azure or GCP.
- Experience in offline batch processing and/or online real-time stream processing ETL pipelines, with big data volumes.
- Interested in working across our entire data science stack including model building, data pipelining, and performance/scale analysis.
- Have experience and high interest in modern technologies and methods like REST/SOAP API-Management, Data Ingestion & Streaming, IT Security, R/Python, etc.
What might be your motivation
- Opportunity to be part of building something exceptional in the rapidly growing global Process Mining industry
- Join a highly motivated team that has big impact and experience significant learning and growth
- Participation in Minit’s growth and success through our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Floating work hours, home office, and a high level of autonomy in planning and execution
- Competitive salary equivalent to your expertise and experience
- Working as part of a friendly team of highly motivated colleagues
Minit, a Leader & Star Performer according to the 2021 Everest Group PEAK Matrix Report for Process Mining, enables businesses to achieve seamless operations by uncovering opportunities for higher operational efficiency.
Its customer-first approach, flexible solution deployment, and risk-free model empower process experts as well as business stakeholders to quickly understand their processes and implement data-driven improvements from day one. Customers claim that Minit's award-winning solution and its features such as AI-Powered Root Cause Analysis, Simulations, or patent-pending Hierarchical Process Mining are critical for them in gaining a competitive edge in the market.
Trusted by Fortune 500 companies and backed by global Venture Capital firms Salesforce Ventures, Earlybird VC, Target Global, and OTB Ventures, Minit transforms the way its customers approach continuous process improvement. As a fast-growing company, it's headquartered in Amsterdam with offices in New York, London, and Bratislava. Through its extensive network of partners, Minit serves customers all around the world.