Enterprise Sales Executives
Minit is an international IT company developing award-winning Process Mining software. Our mission is to make complicated processes transparent and provide our customers with actionable insights that improve their business operations.
UK, EU, US
Depending on experience
To be successful in the role as an Enterprise Sales Executive you’ll have a proven track record selling complex Enterprise level solutions and thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. You are passionate about creating a value for your customers and have the courage to ask the right questions critical to your customer’s success. You will identify the right decision makers and influencers and possess excellent communication skills. You believe in the benefits of process mining solutions and have a high level of commitment to deliver on your goals. You will already have an in-depth understanding of process mining & process improvement solutions and will be able to articulate the benefit to organizations. You will also be able to describe how the solution will be deployed and talk about the technical aspects of the platform in depth. You will be comfortable with selling deals of six and seven figures into the C level of some of the largest companies in the world.
What will you do
- Take ownership of revenue generation, develop new opportunities, manage pipeline, create and execute account strategies and close enterprise-level deals.
- Achieve maximum sales results through prospecting, networking and solution based selling while performing on-premise demonstrations.
- Take customers from initial discussions through complex Proof of Value discussions all the way to deployment, leading discussions on technical integrations with third party systems, including customer infrastructure, BPM and ERP systems.
- Lead multifunctional deal teams of pre-sales engineers, solution architects and delivery managers
- 7 years’ full sales cycle experience
- Recent experience selling process mining, BPM Enterprise, RPA or similar software solutions
- Excellent knowledge of enterprise software architecture and technologies and business process management tools
- Possess the intelligence and aptitude to position the benefits of Minit Process Mining solutions
- Thorough knowledge of consultative selling including prospecting, qualifying, presenting, trial closing, objection handling and closing
- Excellent technical knowledge, able to propose solutions, evaluate use cases and discuss integration issues
- A proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales goals, selling large ($500k+) deals into blue chip customers
- Organized and self-motivated while working independently to set and achieve goals
- High energy with ability to excel in an entrepreneurial, fast changing environment
- Experience of working both through and alongside the channel, including boutique advisories, resellers and Global SIs
- Solid computer knowledge including proficiency with software applications including Microsoft Office and enterprise CRM systems
- Work in a leading-product company, operating in an ultra-fast-growing market
- You will shape the future of Process Mining as a part of our dynamic team
- Vibrant and highly entrepreneurial work culture
- We have a lean organizational structure and enjoy the power of teamwork. We value talent, not titles!
- We believe in people. In your work, you have autonomy and the responsibility to make decisions and impact results
- Exciting challenges every day with lots of opportunity to learn and to develop both personally and professionally
- A strong culture revolving around our customers, growth, straight talk and taking responsibility to make things happen
- Share Option Plan - you will own part of Minit
- Working with cutting edge technology (AI, predictive analytics, machine learning, RPA, etc.)
- Work with top people with strong backgrounds in large corporations, scale-ups, and universities alike
- Floating work hours, home office and a high level of autonomy in planning and execution
- Competitive salary equivalent to your expertise/experience, along with industry leading compensation package
- Referral reward program
Minit, a Leader & Star Performer according to the 2021 Everest Group PEAK Matrix Report for Process Mining, enables businesses to achieve seamless operations by uncovering opportunities for higher operational efficiency.
Its customer-first approach, flexible solution deployment, and risk-free model empower process experts as well as business stakeholders to quickly understand their processes and implement data-driven improvements from day one. Customers claim that Minit's award-winning solution and its features such as AI-Powered Root Cause Analysis, Simulations, or patent-pending Hierarchical Process Mining are critical for them in gaining a competitive edge in the market.
Trusted by Fortune 500 companies and backed by global Venture Capital firms Salesforce Ventures, Earlybird VC, Target Global, and OTB Ventures, Minit transforms the way its customers approach continuous process improvement. As a fast-growing company, it's headquartered in Amsterdam with offices in New York, London, and Bratislava. Through its extensive network of partners, Minit serves customers all around the world.