Global Positioning Manager
Minit is looking for a Global Positioning Manager who will be in charge of the product positioning globally and in our specific target markets.
Depending on experience
The Global Positioning Manager will be the key link between product, marketing, sales and consulting building up in terms of process mining market knowledge bringing together all perspectives.
- Fully comprehend the entire product and understanding all features, how they turn into value for the customers in the context of their industry and processes
- Build up internal knowledge about developments in the market, competition, events and aligned industries
- Create close relationships with industry analysts from global analyst companies (e.g. Gartner, Forrester etc.) to improve our positioning in the market as well as with the analysts
- Based on deep product understanding coupled with knowledge about target customers as well as extensive knowledge of the competitive landscape creating value easy-to-grasp messages and examples
- Continuously sharpen our value proposition towards our customers in our target industries and geographies to be used across paid and owned marketing media
- Together with the team define and sharpen customer personas across industries, individual stakeholders involved in the buying process within the customer journey
- 3 years of product marketing positioning experience in B2B in an international setting ideally from a software company
- Excellent understanding of software features from a user perspective and ideally also good technical knowledge
- Excellent understanding of the Business-to-Business landscape and sales deal structure
- Great at preparing and delivering captivating presentations to target audiences
- Track record in building lasting business relationships with customers, partners
- Advanced communication skills in English
- Experience with analyst relations management of advantage
- Join a unique journey to shape the rapidly growing Process Mining industry worldwide
- Participate on Minit’s growth and success through the Employee Share Option Plan (ESOP)
- Working with cutting edge technology (AI, predictive analytics, machine learning, RPA etc.)
- You will join a fast-paced team with international colleagues and a lively working culture
- Enjoy the common sports and cultural team-buildings etc.
- We have a lean organization structure - we value talent, not titles or politics
- Work with top people with strong background large corporations, startups and universities alike
- Floating work hours, home office and high level of autonomy in planning and execution
- Multisport card - we take care of our team members also in their free time
- Fresh fruit from the fresh market & freshly roasted coffee in the office
- You can enjoy regular tasty breakfast in the office with the team
- Competitive salary equivalent to your expertise/experience and motivational bonus package
Minit, a Leader & Star Performer according to the 2021 Everest Group PEAK Matrix Report for Process Mining, enables businesses to achieve seamless operations by uncovering opportunities for higher operational efficiency.
Its customer-first approach, flexible solution deployment, and risk-free model empower process experts as well as business stakeholders to quickly understand their processes and implement data-driven improvements from day one. Customers claim that Minit's award-winning solution and its features such as AI-Powered Root Cause Analysis, Simulations, or patent-pending Hierarchical Process Mining are critical for them in gaining a competitive edge in the market.
Trusted by Fortune 500 companies and backed by global Venture Capital firms Salesforce Ventures, Earlybird VC, Target Global, and OTB Ventures, Minit transforms the way its customers approach continuous process improvement. As a fast-growing company, it's headquartered in Amsterdam with offices in New York, London, and Bratislava. Through its extensive network of partners, Minit serves customers all around the world.