Head of Sales
For our fast-growing team we are looking for a Head of Sales that will help us drive revenue growth towards strengthening our position as one of the top vendors globally.
From 4500€ + depending on experience
- Identify, approach and close large deals from your professional network as well as hunting for new deals and closing them
- Lead, grow and develop the business development/sales team by removing their obstacles, coaching, supporting them on individual deals, customers calls and visits, through training, preparing resources, introducing new tools
- Lead weekly sales meetings, in-depth pipeline reviews with individual business and sales development team members, conduct monthly and quarterly performance reviews, one on one coaching sessions
- Lead and expand the direct sales/sales development team (currently 3 FTE) and organization with the goal of approaching prospective companies and individual stakeholders within in order to identify the business potential for adoption of Minit, qualify individual opportunities according to clear metrics and attributes, identify the correct stakeholders, identify champion, then hand-over the lead to the business developer/s or local partner responsible for that region, country, industry
- In close cooperation with the management of the company define and continuously update/improve the team and individual business plans for business and sales developers and help them achieve their goals as close to 100% as possible
- Cooperate closely with the tech/pre-sales consulting team to deliver highest possible value for our prospects and customers, while improving key sales metrics, e.g. sales cycle length, onboarding etc.
- Cooperate closely with our development team to identify new opportunities, features, feature gaps that can potentially drive Minit's adoption by customers based on feedback from partners, prospects and customers alike
- Ideally based in Bratislava (or at least 50% time present) together with the majority of the team to be available for them with frequent trips to support sales team with prospects as well as own deals
- Proven track record in leading international multichannel (direct and inbound preferred) sales of large business-to-business software solutions ideally in data analytics, business intelligence, business process management or RPA products, including metrics, forecasting, deep understanding of deal structure, deal setup, negotiation techniques (5 years minimum)
- Proven ability to successfully build, onboard, lead and develop a direct & sales team, setting goals, performance reviews, driving results, continuously help the team to achieve and exceed revenue sales goals (3 years minimum)
- Ability to cooperate with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders (e.g. implementation partners, solution integrators, consulting companies etc.) and take-in, analyse complex information to create business cases that clearly show return on investment for the customer
- In-depth knowledge of B2B sales process stemming from experience in closing large enterprise deals internationally
- Ability to clearly articulate complex topics and results in English in written and spoken form, ideally also proficient in German or Spanish
- Exceptional ability to prepare and conduct C-level presentations
- Strong customer-orientation and empathy towards clearly understanding and helping define customer needs while creating solutions for them with the help of Minit
- Highly structured approach to work in the form of managing projects, deadlines and stakeholders
- Getting things done mindset with impeccable work ethic
- Setting and expecting high performance standards for yourself and the team around you
- Conceptual approach and independence in problem solving and a team member at the same time
- Proven ability to navigate and thrive in highly uncertain and fast-paced environments such as a tech startup or spinoff within large corporations where business models and value proposition is not firmly defined
- Join a unique journey to shape the rapidly growing Process Mining industry worldwide
- Participate on Minit’s growth and success through the Employee Share Option Plan (ESOP)
- Working with cutting edge technology (AI, predictive analytics, machine learning, RPA etc.)
- You will join a fast-paced team with international colleagues and a lively working culture
- Enjoy the common sports and cultural team-buildings etc.
- We have a lean organization structure - we value talent, not titles or politics
- Work with top people with strong background large corporations, startups and universities alike
- Floating work hours, home office and high level of autonomy in planning and execution
- Multisport card - we take care of our team members also in their free time
- Fresh fruit from the fresh market & freshly roasted coffee in the office
- You can enjoy regular tasty breakfast in the office with the team
- Competitive salary equivalent to your expertise/experience and motivational bonus package
Who we are
Minit is a fast growing technology startup out of Slovakia focused on transforming the way how businesses analyze, monitor and improve their internal processes. The outcome is a significant initial as well as continuous improvement in efficiency up to 30% which on a large scale results in millions of Euros earned or saved. Our clients are spread all around the world with the core being in Europe, but quickly expanding beyond its borders. We are backed by a syndicate of International VCs and Process Mining the industry we are in is predicted to rival high-growth technology areas like RPA and Machine Learning. Minit has also received the BPM Next Innovation Award 2017 as well as BPM Hot Vendor 2017 by Aragon Research based in California and has been voted as Slovak IT Product of the year by PC Revue.
Minit, a Leader & Star Performer according to the 2021 Everest Group PEAK Matrix Report for Process Mining, enables businesses to achieve seamless operations by uncovering opportunities for higher operational efficiency.
Its customer-first approach, flexible solution deployment, and risk-free model empower process experts as well as business stakeholders to quickly understand their processes and implement data-driven improvements from day one. Customers claim that Minit's award-winning solution and its features such as AI-Powered Root Cause Analysis, Simulations, or patent-pending Hierarchical Process Mining are critical for them in gaining a competitive edge in the market.
Trusted by Fortune 500 companies and backed by global Venture Capital firms Salesforce Ventures, Earlybird VC, Target Global, and OTB Ventures, Minit transforms the way its customers approach continuous process improvement. As a fast-growing company, it's headquartered in Amsterdam with offices in New York, London, and Bratislava. Through its extensive network of partners, Minit serves customers all around the world.