Are you a talented HR professional looking to make an impact, work on strategic projects, build employee engagement and keep the Minit Team happy? Partner with us on building our HR function. You are goal-driven, you use conceptual thinking on a daily basis and you genuinely care about people. If this sounds like you, join us!
From 1800 € + depending on experience
You will do your best to keep our company attractive for new & existing team members. We count on you to help us grow through managing recruitment and to build sustainable HR processes that keep our open-minded, scale-up culture evolving. We offer an opportunity to learn about every aspect of our business, and to grow into seniority.
- Support the overall business strategy by pointed recruitment effort and understanding where teams need help.
- Work with leadership on a strategic recruitment plan, plan recruitment activities and manage actively a quality candidate pipeline.
- Onboard/offboard employees, prepare & maintain employee contracts and HR documents.
- Collaborate on piloting personal growth plans across the organization.
- Enable team to have off-work conversations remotely – via organizing excellent company-wide teambuildings and online events and surprising team with merch and gifts.
- Administer activities to meet all legal requirements with special focus on labour code and update internal systems (attendance, compensation, documentation for payroll).
- Be the first point of contact for the team and help problem-solve any questions.
- 3+ years' experience in HR & Recruitment (working in a tech company is welcome)
- Excellent communication skills in English language (oral and written)
- Highly structured and conceptual approach to work (whether managing projects, time or stakeholders)
- Driven problem-solver who always works with an end-goal in mind
- Natural people-person with an ability to swiftly build relationships across the organization
- Ability to work autonomously and work well with others
- Working knowledge of labour law
What might be your motivation
- Join us on this unique journey to shape the rapidly growing Process Mining industry worldwide
- Significant impact on company growth, our team, our culture, and the way we do business
- Participate in Minit’s growth and success through our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- You will join a fast-paced team with international colleagues and a lively working culture
- Become a part of a company working on cutting-edge technology (AI, predictive analytics, machine learning, RPA, etc.)
- Work with top professionals with a strong background in large corporations, start-ups and universities alike
- Floating work hours, home office, and high level of autonomy in planning and execution
- Competitive salary equivalent to your expertise and experience
Minit Process Mining
We are Minit, a fast-growing tech scale-up based out of Europe with offices in London (UK), Amsterdam (Netherlands), New York (US) and Bratislava (Slovakia) focused on transforming the way businesses analyze, monitor, and improve their processes. The company is comprised of more than 40 employees with ambitious plans to grow. We are working to build a $1Bn valuation in just 4 years.
Enormous potential. Process mining / analytics is one of the TOP Strategic Technology Trends, the market is covered by less than 10%. Gartner estimates the Process Mining market to have surpassed 200 million USD worldwide, with the expectation for this market to easily triple or quadruple in size in the next two years. By Market & Research the global Process Mining market will grow to $1.4Bn by 2023.
Backed by top venture capital firms. Target Global, Salesforce Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital (the first investor of UiPath – the fastest growing enterprise software vendor in the history) & OTB Ventures have invested 11.5 Million USD.
Leading product and technology. Minit is one of the leading market providers of Process Mining software, which turns company data into value by providing actionable visual insights into processes. Minit’s product highlights opportunities for continuous process improvement, to boost revenues and savings by millions of USDs, and improve efficiency across the entire enterprise. Hierarchical Process Mining by Minit is the only complete solution to maximize the ROI of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) projects, that’s why we have partnerships with the top RPA vendors like Automation Anywhere, Blueprism, Nice, and others.
Trust of Fortune 500 customers. Clients are spread all around the world with the core being in Europe, but quickly expanding beyond its borders.
Minit, a Leader & Star Performer according to the 2021 Everest Group PEAK Matrix Report for Process Mining, enables businesses to achieve seamless operations by uncovering opportunities for higher operational efficiency.
Its customer-first approach, flexible solution deployment, and risk-free model empower process experts as well as business stakeholders to quickly understand their processes and implement data-driven improvements from day one. Customers claim that Minit's award-winning solution and its features such as AI-Powered Root Cause Analysis, Simulations, or patent-pending Hierarchical Process Mining are critical for them in gaining a competitive edge in the market.
Trusted by Fortune 500 companies and backed by global Venture Capital firms Salesforce Ventures, Earlybird VC, Target Global, and OTB Ventures, Minit transforms the way its customers approach continuous process improvement. As a fast-growing company, it's headquartered in Amsterdam with offices in New York, London, and Bratislava. Through its extensive network of partners, Minit serves customers all around the world.