Junior Marketing Executive
Are you ready to dig deep in the data and help our marketing team blossom internationally?
From 1200 € + depending on experience
- Ensuring data quality in our internal systems (Hubspot, Pipedrive)
- Analyzing and segmenting existing data
- Researching data for marketing and sales department
- Supporting daily marketing activities
- Managing partner's network and marketing activities
- Coordinating online events or international conferences
- Analytical thinking
- Consistent and well-organized
- Great interpersonal skills
- Advanced knowledge of English language
- Passion for marketing and data management
- Eager to learn
- Independent in a problem solving as well as a team player
Nice to have
- Previous experience in marketing
- Experience with systems like Hubspot or Pipedrive
- Join a unique journey to shape the rapidly growing Process Mining industry worldwide
- Participate on Minit’s growth and success through the Employee Share Option Plan (ESOP)
- Working with cutting edge technology (AI, predictive analytics, machine learning, RPA etc.)
- You will join a fast-paced team with international colleagues and a lively working culture
- Enjoy the common sports and cultural team-buildings etc.
- We have a lean organization structure - we value talent, not titles or politics
- Work with top people with strong background large corporations, startups and universities alike
- Floating work hours, home office and high level of autonomy in planning and execution
- Multisport card - we take care of our team members, even in their free time
- Fresh fruit from the fresh market & freshly roasted coffee in the office
- You can enjoy regularly planned tasty breakfast in the office with the team
- Competitive salary equivalent to your expertise/experience and motivational bonus package
- Pet friendly office
- Referral program
Minit, a Leader & Star Performer according to the 2021 Everest Group PEAK Matrix Report for Process Mining, enables businesses to achieve seamless operations by uncovering opportunities for higher operational efficiency.
Its customer-first approach, flexible solution deployment, and risk-free model empower process experts as well as business stakeholders to quickly understand their processes and implement data-driven improvements from day one. Customers claim that Minit's award-winning solution and its features such as AI-Powered Root Cause Analysis, Simulations, or patent-pending Hierarchical Process Mining are critical for them in gaining a competitive edge in the market.
Trusted by Fortune 500 companies and backed by global Venture Capital firms Salesforce Ventures, Earlybird VC, Target Global, and OTB Ventures, Minit transforms the way its customers approach continuous process improvement. As a fast-growing company, it's headquartered in Amsterdam with offices in New York, London, and Bratislava. Through its extensive network of partners, Minit serves customers all around the world.