Junior Process Consultant
Be our Process Mining Evangelist. We are looking for a passionate Junior Consultant in the area of business process analysis with data analytics and associated technologies.
Boost the adoption of Minit’s Process Mining tool by helping prospects, clients and partners to create the highest value through fact-based process discovery and continuous improvement. You will be a member of our internal consulting process mining capability.
- Evangelize Process Mining and the paradigm shift it creates in continuous process discovery and improvement for businesses globally
- Ensure our customers and partners get the most value out of Minit, by conducting exciting in-depth training sessions either on-site or online
- Help prospective clients and partners clearly understand how the tool’s features translate into return on investment by conducting in-depth demo’s of Minit
- Help prospective customers to sell Minit to their internal stakeholders (C-suite, IT, Procurement etc.) by helping them to build strong data-driven business cases
- Support the technical Proof of Concept (POC) projects to clearly show how client data can be turned into value with the help of Minit
- Assist our partners in conducting full process discovery and improvement analysis projects for their customers by sharing our expertise and experience
- Collaborate closely with our process consulting and data extraction partners to get Minit implemented in our customers infrastructure in the shortest time possible
- Collaborate with internal teams on creation of industry-, process- and system-specific use cases for our sales and marketing collateral
- Work hand in hand with the sales, marketing and development teams to continuously identify improvement opportunities in our product and service delivery
- Proven experience in delivering successful projects within business process analysis, data analysis, process improvement and/or related fields (3 years minimum)
- Ability to handle, process, and analyze complex data within a business context
- Ability to clearly articulate complex topics and results in English in written and spoken form, great presentation skills
- Highly structured approach to work in the form of managing projects, deadlines and stakeholders
- Getting things done mindset with impeccable work ethic
- Setting and expecting high performance standards for yourself and the team around you
- Conceptual approach and independence in problem solving and a team member at the same time
- Join a unique journey to shape the rapidly growing Process Mining industry worldwide
- Growth opportunities to either specialize into a specific marketing topic (product marketing, content, visual, performance etc.) or become the marketing team leader
- Participate on Minit’s growth and success through our Equity Share Option Pool (ESOP)
- Working with cutting edge technology (AI, predictive analytics, machine learning, RPA etc.)
- You will join a fast-paced team with international colleagues and a lively working culture
- Enjoy the common sports and cultural team-buildings etc.
- We have a lean organization structure - we value talent, not titles or politics
- Work with top people with strong background large corporations, startups and universities alike
- Floating work hours, home office and high level of autonomy in planning and execution
- Multisport card - we take care of our team members also in their free time
- Fresh fruit from the fresh market & freshly roasted coffee in the office
- You can enjoy regular tasty breakfast in the office with the team
- Competitive salary equivalent to your expertise/experience and motivational bonus package
Who we are
We are Minit, fast growing technology startup out of Slovakia focused on transforming the way how businesses analyze, monitor and improve their internal processes. The outcome is a significant initial as well as continuous improvement in efficiency up to 30% which on a large scale results in millions of Euros earned or saved. Our clients are spread all around the world with the core being in Europe, but quickly expanding beyond its borders. We are backed by a syndicate of International VCs and Process Mining the industry we are in is predicted to rival high-growth technology areas like RPA and Machine Learning. Minit has also received the BPM Next Innovation Award 2017 as well as BPM Hot Vendor 2017 by Aragon Research based in California and has been voted as Slovak IT Product of the year by PC Revue.
Minit, a Leader & Star Performer according to the 2021 Everest Group PEAK Matrix Report for Process Mining, enables businesses to achieve seamless operations by uncovering opportunities for higher operational efficiency.
Its customer-first approach, flexible solution deployment, and risk-free model empower process experts as well as business stakeholders to quickly understand their processes and implement data-driven improvements from day one. Customers claim that Minit's award-winning solution and its features such as AI-Powered Root Cause Analysis, Simulations, or patent-pending Hierarchical Process Mining are critical for them in gaining a competitive edge in the market.
Trusted by Fortune 500 companies and backed by global Venture Capital firms Salesforce Ventures, Earlybird VC, Target Global, and OTB Ventures, Minit transforms the way its customers approach continuous process improvement. As a fast-growing company, it's headquartered in Amsterdam with offices in New York, London, and Bratislava. Through its extensive network of partners, Minit serves customers all around the world.