Legal Counsel - Commercial
Minit is an international IT company developing award-winning Process Mining software. Our mission is to make complicated processes transparent and provide our customers with actionable insights that improve their business operations.
Anywhere, SK, Remote SK, CZ
3,000 – 5,000 EUR/month + stock
Legal Counsel - Commercial
Looking to switch from corporate law to a high-growth company?
Take on a new challenge with us. Build our in-house commercial legal operations. You will work with Fortune 1000 companies, senior sales professionals, and external legal advisors.
What you will do
- Draft and negotiate complex agreements governing innovative products and addressing cutting edge legal issues
- Advise commercial sales teams on deal process and contract management
- Guide negotiations on topics of license business, SaaS, product, data security, and privacy process issues
- Understand Minit's internal structures, technology offerings and partners to support all our business
- Navigate and provide advice to a full range of legal issues, including corporate housekeeping agenda and external counsels' management.
Who you are
- 4+ years of professional experience in corporate law from a top international law firm or from the legal department of an internationally renowned company
- Experience with various legal systems, including the US, UK, EU and APAC
- Relevant tech sector legal experience
- Understanding of license business, on-prem solutions, cloud services, technology offerings and professional services contracts
- High-level negotiation and legal drafting skills, including excellent English
- Experience managing workload in a high-pressure environment with competing demands
What might be your motivation
- Opportunity to be part of building something exceptional in the rapidly growing global Process Mining industry
- Significant learning and growth in a globally scaling tech company
- To move the needle significantly on growth, legal and the way we do business
- Participation in Minit’s growth and success through our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Working as part of an amazing team of highly motivated colleagues
- Floating work hours, home office, and a high level of autonomy in planning and execution
- Competitive salary equivalent to your expertise and experience
- Enjoying the hell out of the amazing ride we’re on
You’ll be working with
- Andrew Morris, Chief Sales Officer
- Zuzana Vancova, Director of Operations
- Andrew Fenton, Head of Financial Services and Insurance
- Michal Rosik, Chief Product Officer and Product Visionary
- Rasto Hlavac, Minit Founder and Chief Strategy Officer
- James Dening, CEO
Minit, a Leader & Star Performer according to the 2021 Everest Group PEAK Matrix Report for Process Mining, enables businesses to achieve seamless operations by uncovering opportunities for higher operational efficiency.
Its customer-first approach, flexible solution deployment, and risk-free model empower process experts as well as business stakeholders to quickly understand their processes and implement data-driven improvements from day one. Customers claim that Minit's award-winning solution and its features such as AI-Powered Root Cause Analysis, Simulations, or patent-pending Hierarchical Process Mining are critical for them in gaining a competitive edge in the market.
Trusted by Fortune 500 companies and backed by global Venture Capital firms Salesforce Ventures, Earlybird VC, Target Global, and OTB Ventures, Minit transforms the way its customers approach continuous process improvement. As a fast-growing company, it's headquartered in Amsterdam with offices in New York, London, and Bratislava. Through its extensive network of partners, Minit serves customers all around the world.