Minit Academy Leader
Boost the adoption of Minit’s Process Mining tool by providing an outstanding training and onboarding experience for our clients, partners and team members.
Depending on experience
Teach them how to get the most out of Minit in order to create the highest value and return on investment through fact-based process discovery and continuous improvement.
- Create a the full training curriculum for basic, advanced and expert users of Minit including feature training and use cases within business context
- Develop, organize and provide remote and/or on-site training to end users, clients and partners tailoring the training to align with the needs of the client/partner company using various delivery channels and effective and engaging training techniques, approaches and methods
- Lead the development of our online Minit Training Academy e-learning environment creating videos, tests and content
- Assists with creating user training guides for new product functionality and custom training requirements
- Work closely with our sales team to establish the training agenda and business objectives for each client and partner engagement
- Gather feedback from all stakeholders for continuous improvement of our training
- Build out future training scenarios to continuously improve the skills of our customers, partners and internal team
- As the next step project create a Process Improvement Centers of Excellence
- Framework for getting whole teams trained on Minit
- Proven experience in curriculum development, building and deploying training materials within business process analysis, process improvement, BI and/or related fields (3 years minimum)
- Ability to clearly articulate complex topics and results in English in written and spoken form, superior presentation skills and style
- Highly structured approach to work in the form of managing projects, deadlines and stakeholders
- Setting and expecting high performance standards for yourself and the team around you
- Conceptual approach and independence in problem solving and a team member at the same time
- Join a unique journey to shape the rapidly growing Process Mining industry worldwide
- Participate on Minit’s growth and success through the Employee Share Option Plan (ESOP)
- Working with cutting edge technology (AI, predictive analytics, machine learning, RPA etc.)
- You will join a fast-paced team with international colleagues and a lively working culture
- Enjoy the common sports and cultural team-buildings etc.
- We have a lean organization structure - we value talent, not titles or politics
- Work with top people with strong background large corporations, startups and universities alike
- Floating work hours, home office and high level of autonomy in planning and execution
- Multisport card - we take care of our team members also in their free time
- Fresh fruit from the fresh market & freshly roasted coffee in the office
- You can enjoy regular tasty breakfast in the office with the team
- Competitive salary equivalent to your expertise/experience and motivational bonus package
Who we are
We are Minit, fast growing technology startup out of Slovakia focused on transforming the way how businesses analyze, monitor and improve their internal processes. The outcome is a significant initial as well as continuous improvement in efficiency up to 30% which on a large scale results in millions of Euros earned or saved. Our clients are spread all around the world with the core being in Europe, but quickly expanding beyond its borders. We are backed by a syndicate of International VCs and Process Mining the industry we are in is predicted to rival high-growth technology areas like RPA and Machine Learning. Minit has also received the BPM Next Innovation Award 2017 as well as BPM Hot Vendor 2017 by Aragon Research based in California and has been voted as Slovak IT Product of the year by PC Revue.
Minit, a Leader & Star Performer according to the 2021 Everest Group PEAK Matrix Report for Process Mining, enables businesses to achieve seamless operations by uncovering opportunities for higher operational efficiency.
Its customer-first approach, flexible solution deployment, and risk-free model empower process experts as well as business stakeholders to quickly understand their processes and implement data-driven improvements from day one. Customers claim that Minit's award-winning solution and its features such as AI-Powered Root Cause Analysis, Simulations, or patent-pending Hierarchical Process Mining are critical for them in gaining a competitive edge in the market.
Trusted by Fortune 500 companies and backed by global Venture Capital firms Salesforce Ventures, Earlybird VC, Target Global, and OTB Ventures, Minit transforms the way its customers approach continuous process improvement. As a fast-growing company, it's headquartered in Amsterdam with offices in New York, London, and Bratislava. Through its extensive network of partners, Minit serves customers all around the world.