Are you a driven university student looking to make an impact, learn first skills on the job and advance to a first professional job after university? Join us at Minit and support us in growth.
From 4€ /hour (part-time job)
You are a natural problem-solver, you like to keep your task list in check, you are detail-oriented and you know other people can generally rely on you. If this sounds like you, join us!
You will do your best to keep our company operations running smoothly and provide support to our Management and investors. We offer an opportunity to learn about every aspect of our business, and a chance to progress well onto a full-time job after you complete your studies.
- Take care of our office – whether that’s coffee supply, overlooking cleaners, or fridge goodies
- Manage incoming and outgoing letters and packages
- Scan, store, archive company documents as needed and keep them in order
- Perform general office administration and clerical duties
- Organize board meetings, events, and teambuilding activities
- Once we return back to the office & travel, organize travel by booking accommodations and reservations needs as required
- Provide support to Management and investors as needed
- High school diploma or working towards a university degree
- Driven problem-solver who always works with an end-goal in mind
- Great attention to detail and professionalism in managing tasks
- Ability to write and speak clearly and proficiently in English
- Warm personality with strong communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously under limited supervision
What might be your motivation?
- Grow with us and explore different roles within Minit for your steps post-studies
- Join us on this unique journey to shape the rapidly growing Process Mining industry worldwide
- Participate in Minit’s growth and success through our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- You will join a fast-paced team with international colleagues and a lively working culture
- Become a part of a company working on cutting-edge technology (AI, predictive analytics, machine learning, RPA, etc.)
- Work with and learn from top professionals with a strong background in large corporations, start-ups and universities alike
- Floating work hours, home office, and high level of autonomy in planning and execution
We are Minit, a fast-growing tech scale-up based out of Europe with offices in London (UK), Amsterdam (Netherlands), New York (US) and Bratislava (Slovakia) focused on transforming the way businesses analyze, monitor, and improve their processes. The company is comprised of more than 40 employees with ambitious plans to grow. We are working to build a $1Bn valuation in just 4 years.
Enormous potential. Process mining / analytics is one of the TOP Strategic Technology Trends, the market is covered by less than 10%. Gartner estimates the Process Mining market to have surpassed 200 million USD worldwide, with the expectation for this market to easily triple or quadruple in size in the next two years. By Market & Research the global Process Mining market will grow to $1.4Bn by 2023.
Backed by top venture capital firms. Target Global, Salesforce Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital (the first investor of UiPath – the fastest growing enterprise software vendor in the history) & OTB Ventures have invested 11.5 Million USD.
Leading product and technology. Minit is one of the leading market providers of Process Mining software, which turns company data into value by providing actionable visual insights into processes. Minit’s product highlights opportunities for continuous process improvement, to boost revenues and savings by millions of USDs, and improve efficiency across the entire enterprise. Hierarchical Process Mining by Minit is the only complete solution to maximize the ROI of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) projects, that’s why we have partnerships with the top RPA vendors like Automation Anywhere, Blueprism, Nice, and others.
Trust of Fortune 500 customers. Clients are spread all around the world with the core being in Europe, but quickly expanding beyond its borders.
Minit, a Leader & Star Performer according to the 2021 Everest Group PEAK Matrix Report for Process Mining, enables businesses to achieve seamless operations by uncovering opportunities for higher operational efficiency.
Its customer-first approach, flexible solution deployment, and risk-free model empower process experts as well as business stakeholders to quickly understand their processes and implement data-driven improvements from day one. Customers claim that Minit's award-winning solution and its features such as AI-Powered Root Cause Analysis, Simulations, or patent-pending Hierarchical Process Mining are critical for them in gaining a competitive edge in the market.
Trusted by Fortune 500 companies and backed by global Venture Capital firms Salesforce Ventures, Earlybird VC, Target Global, and OTB Ventures, Minit transforms the way its customers approach continuous process improvement. As a fast-growing company, it's headquartered in Amsterdam with offices in New York, London, and Bratislava. Through its extensive network of partners, Minit serves customers all around the world.