Product Marketing Manager
Minit is a product-led company providing powerful Process Mining solution recognized by customers, partners as well as analyst community, most recently named a leader and star performer in the Everest Group PEAK Matrix® for Process Mining 2021.
UK, SK, NL, Remote SK
From 3,000 EUR/month + stock
The Product Marketing Manager will play a key role in growing the already high impact that marketing has on building Minit’s brand and generating demand for Minit’s solutions.
This is a rare opportunity to join one of the leading and fast-growing Process Mining software providers in the market that is predicted to reach $1.4Bn by 2023.
What will you do:
- Translate product features to business benefits by creating attractive content in close cooperation with Product, Consulting and Content teams
- Create product content or provide support for other content creators, interview customers for cases studies
- Manage product launches in close cooperation with Product and Marketing teams to deliver good understanding of new features and benefits to our target audience
- Lead programs to drive renewals, upsell and cross-sell opportunities with existing customer base
- Participate in developing compelling product positioning and messaging
- Understand and develop buyer personas across industries
- Build up internal knowledge about developments in the market, competition, events and aligned industries
Who you are:
- Strong marketing experience working in b2b/technology/SaaS with focus on international markets within the B2B space
- Excellent English communication, presentation and writing skills
- Able to fully comprehend the entire solution and understand all features, how they turn into value for the customers in the context of their industry and processes
- You can translate complex information into clear and helpful insights and messaging
- Hands-on approach with ability to lead a creation of high-quality content
- Good understanding of the marketing approach towards businesses such as sales cycle, channels (content, campaigns, performance, SEO etc.)
- Strong self-development attitude staying on top of the latest trends in the marketing world, ideally by following thought leaders via social media, blogs, podcasts, books, events, etc.
- Driven and focused professional that likes to work hard towards ambitious goals and always strives for highest quality results
- Able to build relationships with colleagues as well as customers and external stakeholders
What might be your motivation
- Opportunity to be part of building something exceptional in the rapidly growing global Process Mining industry
- Join a small team that has high impact and experience significant learning and growth
- Participation in Minit’s growth and success through our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Floating work hours, home office, and a high level of autonomy in planning and execution
- Competitive salary equivalent to your expertise and experience
- Working as part of a friendly team of highly motivated colleagues
You’ll be working with:
- Daniel Tomcala, Head of Marketing
- Michal Tomek, Content Strategist
- Martina Kicinova, Marketing Technology Manager
- Michal Rosik, Chief Product Officer and Product Visionary
- Martina Maslejova, Jan Pidych, Ondrej Brichta, Product Owners
- Jana Gregusova, Head of Consulting
- Rasto Hlavac, Minit Founder and Chief Strategy Officer
- Norbert Bozoky, Minit Academy Leader
- James Dening, CEO
Feel free to connect with us on LinkedIn, check out what we talk about or send us a message if there’s anything else you’d like to now.
Minit, a Leader & Star Performer according to the 2021 Everest Group PEAK Matrix Report for Process Mining, enables businesses to achieve seamless operations by uncovering opportunities for higher operational efficiency.
Its customer-first approach, flexible solution deployment, and risk-free model empower process experts as well as business stakeholders to quickly understand their processes and implement data-driven improvements from day one. Customers claim that Minit's award-winning solution and its features such as AI-Powered Root Cause Analysis, Simulations, or patent-pending Hierarchical Process Mining are critical for them in gaining a competitive edge in the market.
Trusted by Fortune 500 companies and backed by global Venture Capital firms Salesforce Ventures, Earlybird VC, Target Global, and OTB Ventures, Minit transforms the way its customers approach continuous process improvement. As a fast-growing company, it's headquartered in Amsterdam with offices in New York, London, and Bratislava. Through its extensive network of partners, Minit serves customers all around the world.