We are looking for a passionate and experienced person, who wants to co-create world class product and own the part of it.
From 3000 € + depending on experience
- Own part of the product – benefits, functionalities, design, …
- Study academic papers in the PM area and incorporate the ideas into the roadmap
- Gather the feedback from sales guys, customers, partners and define the roadmap for your part of the product
- Translate high level business requirements/visions into technical requirements and specifications
- Supervise and test the implementation
- Teach sales team, customers how to use and demo the product
- Temporarily hold support for your part of the product
- Help to expand product team
- Hard skills
- Practical experience with analysis/product ownership (minimal 3 years)
- Practical experience with development of the international product
- Conceptual approach and independence in problem solving and a team member at the same time
- Ability to formulate clear recommendations even in complex situations
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Technical background (programming, software architecture, product development)
- Advanced knowledge of English language
- Soft skills
- Analytical thinking
- Self-motivation and high performance
- Eager to learn
Nice to have
- Experience in data analysis, data science, process improvement and analysis
- Experience with BPM tools, data analysis tools, BI or even process mining tools
- Join a unique journey to shape the rapidly growing Process Mining industry worldwide
- Participate on Minit’s growth and success through the Employee Share Option Plan (ESOP)
- Working with cutting edge technology (AI, predictive analytics, machine learning, RPA etc.)
- You will join a fast-paced team with international colleagues and a lively working culture
- Enjoy the common sports and cultural team-buildings etc.
- We have a lean organization structure - we value talent, not titles or politics
- Work with top people with strong background large corporations, startups and universities alike
- Floating work hours, home office and high level of autonomy in planning and execution
- Multisport card - we take care of our team members also in their free time
- Fresh fruit from the fresh market & freshly roasted coffee in the office
- You can enjoy regular tasty breakfast in the office with the team
- Competitive salary equivalent to your expertise/experience and motivational bonus package
Who we are
We are Minit, fast growing technology startup out of Slovakia focused on transforming the way how businesses analyze, monitor and improve their internal processes. The outcome is a significant initial as well as continuous improvement in efficiency up to 30% which on a large scale results in millions of Euros earned or saved. Our clients are spread all around the world with the core being in Europe, but quickly expanding beyond its borders. We are backed by a syndicate of International VCs and Process Mining the industry we are in is predicted to rival high-growth technology areas like RPA and Machine Learning. Minit has also received the BPM Next Innovation Award 2017 as well as BPM Hot Vendor 2017 by Aragon Research based in California and has been voted as Slovak IT Product of the year by PC Revue.
Minit, a Leader & Star Performer according to the 2021 Everest Group PEAK Matrix Report for Process Mining, enables businesses to achieve seamless operations by uncovering opportunities for higher operational efficiency.
Its customer-first approach, flexible solution deployment, and risk-free model empower process experts as well as business stakeholders to quickly understand their processes and implement data-driven improvements from day one. Customers claim that Minit's award-winning solution and its features such as AI-Powered Root Cause Analysis, Simulations, or patent-pending Hierarchical Process Mining are critical for them in gaining a competitive edge in the market.
Trusted by Fortune 500 companies and backed by global Venture Capital firms Salesforce Ventures, Earlybird VC, Target Global, and OTB Ventures, Minit transforms the way its customers approach continuous process improvement. As a fast-growing company, it's headquartered in Amsterdam with offices in New York, London, and Bratislava. Through its extensive network of partners, Minit serves customers all around the world.