Sales Development Representative
Minit is an international IT company developing award-winning Process Mining software. Our mission is to make complicated processes transparent and provide our customers with actionable insights that improve their business operations.
1,500-2,500 EUR/month + bonus + stock
Sales Development Representative at Minit
To be successful in the role as a Sales Development Representative you’ll have a proven track record of building inbound and outbound sales opportunities with large global customers and thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. You are passionate about creating a value for your customers and have the courage to ask the right questions critical to your customer’s success.
You will identify the right decision makers and influencers and possess excellent communication skills. You believe in the benefits of process mining solutions and have a high level of commitment to deliver on your goals. You will acquire an in-depth understanding of process mining & process improvement solutions and will be able to articulate the benefit to organizations.
You will be comfortable developing opportunities of six and seven figures into the C level of some of the largest companies in the world.
What will you do
- Qualify and develop inbound leads and build outbound business opportunities
- Handle accounts by building intelligence and fostering client relationships through personalized contact, understanding of client’s needs, and ability to communicate solution values of products and services
- Schedule qualified discovery meetings/product demos for Account executives
- Work closely both with sales and marketing to provide better insight into the success of the marketing activities that are being run at the same time as generate new pipeline.
- Regularly review the performance of inbound campaigns with marketing
- Work with marketing on delivering strategic outbound campaigns over the phone, through email, account based marketing and LinkedIn
- Closely cooperate with Account Executives and the Global Partnership Director
- Support the sales pipeline to nurture MQLs and SQLs and support deal closure
- You’ve already done that or have that!
- Have an interest in technology and developing a career in sales
- Strong organisational and follow-up skills
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Strong self-development attitude staying on top of the latest trends in b2b buying and sales
- Strong work ethic, ambitious and driven and keen to work in a team environment
- Have strong people skills and the ability to lead by example
- Driven and focused professional that likes to work hard towards ambitious goals and always strives for highest quality results
Some of the people you’ll be working with:
Feel free to connect with us on LinkedIn, check out what we talk about or send us a message if there’s anything else you’d like to know.
Minit, a Leader & Star Performer according to the 2021 Everest Group PEAK Matrix Report for Process Mining, enables businesses to achieve seamless operations by uncovering opportunities for higher operational efficiency.
Its customer-first approach, flexible solution deployment, and risk-free model empower process experts as well as business stakeholders to quickly understand their processes and implement data-driven improvements from day one. Customers claim that Minit's award-winning solution and its features such as AI-Powered Root Cause Analysis, Simulations, or patent-pending Hierarchical Process Mining are critical for them in gaining a competitive edge in the market.
Trusted by Fortune 500 companies and backed by global Venture Capital firms Salesforce Ventures, Earlybird VC, Target Global, and OTB Ventures, Minit transforms the way its customers approach continuous process improvement. As a fast-growing company, it's headquartered in Amsterdam with offices in New York, London, and Bratislava. Through its extensive network of partners, Minit serves customers all around the world.