Senior Partner Director
Minit is an international IT company developing award-winning Process Mining software. Our mission is to make complicated processes transparent and provide our customers with actionable insights that improve their business operations.
Competitive salary + Stock
The Senior Partner Director is responsible for driving sales activities within the Minit partners and technology partners network, providing revenue opportunities for the company.
What will you do
- Work on sales and revenue targets as set by the Head of Sales
- Build &implement Channel and BD program
- Recruit & hire Channel/BD team as company grows
- Set up new Channel/BD partners program and oversee the on-boarding process
- Implement Channel/BD marketing plans set out by the channel marketing team
- Regular cooperation and meetings with counterparts in sales and marketing organizations
- Identify and reach out to new Channel/BD partners
- Work on cross-selling opportunities within the organization
- Develop, manage, and enhance Minit’s relationship with European consultancies, experience with all or some of the “Big 4” consultancy firms, etc.
- Act as the main Minit’s interface across multiple functional teams: executive, sales, product, marketing, and legal
- Maintain a healthy balance on both the strategic imperatives of portfolio integration and tactical needs of near-term deal flow
- Help create and execute on a global marketing and pipeline/demand generation plan with field sales teams
- Monthly reporting on sales KPI’s within Channel/BD partners
Who you are
- Previous experience of driving Channel/BD sales, ideally within the same product category and channel
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to build strong relationships with partners
- Strong personal network within the industry
- Driven, highly-motivated and passionate about sales
- Willingness to travel globally- where possible
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
What might be your motivation
- Opportunity to be part of building something exceptional in the rapidly growing global Process Mining industry
- Join a small team that has high impact and experience significant learning and growth
- Participation in Minit’s growth and success through our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Floating work hours, home office, and a high level of autonomy in planning and execution
- Competitive salary equivalent to your expertise and experience
- Working as part of a friendly team of highly motivated colleagues
Minit, a Leader & Star Performer according to the 2021 Everest Group PEAK Matrix Report for Process Mining, enables businesses to achieve seamless operations by uncovering opportunities for higher operational efficiency.
Its customer-first approach, flexible solution deployment, and risk-free model empower process experts as well as business stakeholders to quickly understand their processes and implement data-driven improvements from day one. Customers claim that Minit's award-winning solution and its features such as AI-Powered Root Cause Analysis, Simulations, or patent-pending Hierarchical Process Mining are critical for them in gaining a competitive edge in the market.
Trusted by Fortune 500 companies and backed by global Venture Capital firms Salesforce Ventures, Earlybird VC, Target Global, and OTB Ventures, Minit transforms the way its customers approach continuous process improvement. As a fast-growing company, it's headquartered in Amsterdam with offices in New York, London, and Bratislava. Through its extensive network of partners, Minit serves customers all around the world.