Senior Software Engineer
We are looking for a Software Engineer with at least 5 years experience to join our growing Engineering team.
From 3000 € + depending on experience
The ideal candidate is a hands-on builder with significant experience in developing high performance, secure and scalable software. They must be at ease working in an agile environment with little supervision. This person should embody a passion for continuous improvement.
The product offers tasks for anyone from intermediate to the most advanced software engineers.
- Design the technical solution and evaluate its feasibility and complexity based on business requirements
- Execute full software development life cycle(SDLC)
- Develop new features and alter existing ones
- Write well-designed, testable code
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement of SDLC
- Provide ongoing maintenance, support for existing functionality
- .NET C#
- Our own high-performance process storage engine
- Presentation layer (WPF)
- Service layer (WCF)
- Business layer (.NET C#)
- Data access layer (ADO.NET)
- At least 5 years experience of coding in C#
- Proven experience with all above listed technologies
- Willingness to improve what you know, and learn new things fast
- Ability to work in an agile environment with little supervision
- Join a unique journey to shape the rapidly growing Process Mining industry worldwide
- Participate on Minit’s growth and success through the Employee Share Option Plan (ESOP)
- Working with cutting edge technology (AI, predictive analytics, machine learning, RPA etc.)
- You will join a fast-paced team with international colleagues and a lively working culture
- Enjoy the common sports and cultural team-buildings etc.
- We have a lean organization structure - we value talent, not titles or politics
- Work with top people with strong background large corporations, startups and universities alike
- Floating work hours, home office and high level of autonomy in planning and execution
- Multisport card - we take care of our team members also in their free time
- Fresh fruit from the fresh market & freshly roasted coffee in the office
- You can enjoy regular tasty breakfast in the office with the team
- Competitive salary equivalent to your expertise/experience and motivational bonus package
Who we are
We are Minit, fast growing technology startup out of Slovakia focused on transforming the way how businesses analyze, monitor and improve their internal processes. The outcome is a significant initial as well as continuous improvement in efficiency up to 30% which on a large scale results in millions of Euros earned or saved. Our clients are spread all around the world with the core being in Europe, but quickly expanding beyond its borders. We are backed by a syndicate of International VCs and Process Mining the industry we are in is predicted to rival high-growth technology areas like RPA and Machine Learning. Minit has also received the BPM Next Innovation Award 2017 as well as BPM Hot Vendor 2017 by Aragon Research based in California and has been voted as Slovak IT Product of the year by PC Revue.
Minit, a Leader & Star Performer according to the 2021 Everest Group PEAK Matrix Report for Process Mining, enables businesses to achieve seamless operations by uncovering opportunities for higher operational efficiency.
Its customer-first approach, flexible solution deployment, and risk-free model empower process experts as well as business stakeholders to quickly understand their processes and implement data-driven improvements from day one. Customers claim that Minit's award-winning solution and its features such as AI-Powered Root Cause Analysis, Simulations, or patent-pending Hierarchical Process Mining are critical for them in gaining a competitive edge in the market.
Trusted by Fortune 500 companies and backed by global Venture Capital firms Salesforce Ventures, Earlybird VC, Target Global, and OTB Ventures, Minit transforms the way its customers approach continuous process improvement. As a fast-growing company, it's headquartered in Amsterdam with offices in New York, London, and Bratislava. Through its extensive network of partners, Minit serves customers all around the world.