We are looking for experienced Solution Rockstar and data enthusiast with a desire to work on global Process Intelligence Solution Software. You can change the future of process mining as a part of our dynamic team.
Competitive salary + Stock
As an ideal candidate you possess a highly analytical mindset, and you spearhead value creation for our future and existing enterprise customers. Together with the sales team you will help discover prospects most urgent pain points and the impact on their business. Through a proven process you will prove Minit can help drive process improvement and tangible business value.
What will you do
- Participate in business value workshops with prospects to understand and document business needs
- Gather or request data necessary to deliver compelling insights for those business needs
- Analyze and develop insights that capture the root causes of business needs
- Use the gathered data and analysis to design and demonstrate a compelling value-based demonstration
- Create and own value-based relationships at all levels in customer organizations (large sized customers, consultants, resellers, channel partners)
- Serve as the point contact of for technical request throughout the sale cycle
- Onboard, educate and enable Minit´s partners, and support them in sales cycles
- Be the voice of the customer to communicate needs, gaps, and enhancements to the engineering and leadership team
- Support marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences, and other marketing events
- Follow industry technology trends through self-study and formal training and share that knowledge with customers and peers in the local branch and across the region
Who you are
- A dedicated, eager and proven presales professional experienced in business process analysis and process improvement (5+ years minimum)
- Good understanding of core business processes managed in SAP and/or Oracle and/or ServiceNow
- Good understanding of a typical enterprise IT architecture, system landscape, etc.
- Great presenter able to creatively and clearly explain and present complex concepts and solutions
- Highly analytical mindset, being able to understand the link between business value and technology
- Excellent sales and communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to work, build and maintain relationships at all levels
Nice to have
- Experience in: Process Mining, Business Intelligence, ETL ,IT implementations, Low-code, Process Modelling or RPA
- Happy at working in a chaotic fast-moving start-up - we still roll like it was day one
- Enterprise software delivery/sales experience , ( who are stakeholders, what are grey areas, who is the champion)
What might be your motivation
- Join a unique journey to shape the rapidly growing Process Mining industry worldwide
- Participate in Minit’s growth and success through the Employee Share Option Plan (ESOP)
- Working with cutting edge technology (AI, predictive analytics, machine learning, RPA etc.)
- You will join a fast-paced team with international colleagues and a lively working culture
- Enjoy the common sports and cultural team-buildings etc.
- We have a lean organization structure - we value talent, not titles or politics
- Work with top people with strong backgrounds, large corporations, startups, and universities alike
- Flexible hours, home office and high level of autonomy in planning and execution
- Competitive salary equivalent to your expertise/experience and motivational bonus package
You'll be working with
- John Spooner, VP of Client Services
- Roel Schenk, Head of Solutions Consulting
- Christopher Godden, Principal Solutions Consultant
- Natalija Buldakova, Solutions Engineer
- Andrew Morris, Chief Sales Officer
- Andrew Fenton, Head of Financial Services and Insurance
- Felipe Vilela, Senior Business Development Representative
- Emilie Davis, Account Executive
- Rufiz Zeynalov, Strategic Account Manager
Minit, a Leader & Star Performer according to the 2021 Everest Group PEAK Matrix Report for Process Mining, enables businesses to achieve seamless operations by uncovering opportunities for higher operational efficiency.
Its customer-first approach, flexible solution deployment, and risk-free model empower process experts as well as business stakeholders to quickly understand their processes and implement data-driven improvements from day one. Customers claim that Minit's award-winning solution and its features such as AI-Powered Root Cause Analysis, Simulations, or patent-pending Hierarchical Process Mining are critical for them in gaining a competitive edge in the market.
Trusted by Fortune 500 companies and backed by global Venture Capital firms Salesforce Ventures, Earlybird VC, Target Global, and OTB Ventures, Minit transforms the way its customers approach continuous process improvement. As a fast-growing company, it's headquartered in Amsterdam with offices in New York, London, and Bratislava. Through its extensive network of partners, Minit serves customers all around the world.