Solutions Engineer (pre-sales)
We are looking for experienced Solution Rockstar and data enthusiast with a desire to work on global Process Intelligence Solution Software. You can change the future of process mining as a part of our dynamic team.
UK, SK, NL
Competitive salary + Stock
We're looking for Solution Engineer (pre-sales) in these locations:
An ideal candidate is an excellent communicator, capable of presenting the product, both to internal and external audiences. Highly analytical mindset, being able to understand the link between business value and technology. You will become an expert in your industry, understand customer´s needs and their business goals, together with technical features and data.
- Perform customer discovery discussions to understand and document the business needs
- Lead high level strategic conversations with clients, aiming to explain, convince and provide high quality arguments on the value and benefit of our product.
- Collaborate on formulating solutions in RFIs and RFPs.
- Build and perform custom demonstrations of proposed solution to show the value of Minit to customers
- Help prospective customers sell Minit to their internal stakeholders (C-suite, IT, Procurement etc.) by helping them build strong data-driven business cases
- Share our expertise and experience with our partners in conducting full process discovery and improvement analysis projects for their customers
Optional Focus/ Areas for growth:
- Understand how customer business processes works in client’s system and create data models for those processes
- Map customizations implementation, identify relevant data and enhance data models for Minit
- Perform Proof of Value (POV) projects to clearly show how client data can be turned into value with the help of Minit, as well as Implementation projects
- Collaborate closely with our process consulting and data extraction partners to get Minit implemented in our customers infrastructure in the shortest time possible
- Recommend different ways to constantly improve data quality and reliability
- A dedicated, eager and proven presales professional experienced in business process analysis and process improvement (5+ years minimum)
- Good understanding of core business processes managed in SAP and/or Oracle and/or ServiceNow
- Good understanding of a typical enterprise IT architecture, system landscape, etc.
- Great presenter able to creatively and clearly explain and present complex concepts and solutions
- Highly analytical mindset, being able to understand the link between business value and technology
- Excellent sales and communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to work, build and maintain relationships at all levels
Nice to have:
- Technical know-how of SAP and/or Oracle and/or ServiceNow and/or any other business systems, understanding of the data models of these systems, ability to map business process to data structures
- Data science expertise is a plus
- Work in a leading-product company, operating in an ultra-fast-growing market
- You will shape the future of Process Mining as a part of our dynamic team
- Vibrant and highly entrepreneurial work culture
- We have a lean organizational structure and enjoy the power of teamwork. We value talent, not titles!
- We believe in people. In your work, you have autonomy and the responsibility to make decisions and impact results
- Exciting challenges every day with lots of opportunity to learn and to develop both personally and professionally
- A strong culture revolving around our customers, growth, straight talk and taking responsibility to make things happen
- Share Option Plan - you will own part of Minit
- Working with cutting edge technology (AI, predictive analytics, machine learning, RPA, etc.)
- Work with top people with strong backgrounds in large corporations, scale-ups, and universities alike
- Floating work hours, home office and a high level of autonomy in planning and execution
- Competitive salary equivalent to your expertise/experience, along with a motivational bonus package
- Pet friendly office
- Referral reward program
Minit, a Leader & Star Performer according to the 2021 Everest Group PEAK Matrix Report for Process Mining, enables businesses to achieve seamless operations by uncovering opportunities for higher operational efficiency.
Its customer-first approach, flexible solution deployment, and risk-free model empower process experts as well as business stakeholders to quickly understand their processes and implement data-driven improvements from day one. Customers claim that Minit's award-winning solution and its features such as AI-Powered Root Cause Analysis, Simulations, or patent-pending Hierarchical Process Mining are critical for them in gaining a competitive edge in the market.
Trusted by Fortune 500 companies and backed by global Venture Capital firms Salesforce Ventures, Earlybird VC, Target Global, and OTB Ventures, Minit transforms the way its customers approach continuous process improvement. As a fast-growing company, it's headquartered in Amsterdam with offices in New York, London, and Bratislava. Through its extensive network of partners, Minit serves customers all around the world.