Talent Acquisition Specialist
Minit is an international IT company developing award-winning Process Mining software. Our mission is to make complicated processes transparent and provide our customers with actionable insights that improve their business operations.
SK, Remote SK, CZ
From 1600 € to 2100 € depending on experience
Are you an experienced talent acquisition professional with a passion for delivering an exceptional candidate experience?
Help us triple our size in the next 1-2 years. How will we achieve that? Read on.
What you will do
- Achieve maximum hiring results by prospecting, networking and sourcing top-level talent.
- Put candidate experience at the heart of your day-to-day activities.
- Drive an effective and speedy recruitment engine that our candidates enjoy being a part of.
- Automate the hell out of time-consuming tasks.
- Partner with our hiring managers on building high-performing teams, applying your talent expertise.
- Drive organic applications by using employer branding in collaboration with our marketing team.
Who you are
- 3+ years of SaaS/tech recruiting experience with hiring for different role types from technology, marketing, to sales.
- Excellent technical knowledge with a solid understanding of typical product architecture.
- Strong understanding of what makes a great candidate experience.
- A proven track record of meeting or exceeding your recruitment goals.
- High energy with the ability to excel in an entrepreneurial, fast changing environment.
- Excellent researcher with natural curiosity for what makes a great team and a successful company.
- Tech-savvy, solid computer knowledge including proficiency with software applications including ATS and recruitment automation tools.
- Fully comfortable in using English as your main language. Additional language skills are always a plus!
What might be your motivation
- Opportunity to be part of building something exceptional in the rapidly growing global Process Mining industry
- Significant learning and growth in a globally scaling tech company
- To move the needle significantly on company talent, growth, and the way we do business
- Participation in Minit’s growth and success through our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Working as part of an amazing team of highly motivated colleagues
- Floating work hours, home office, and a high level of autonomy in planning and execution
- Competitive salary equivalent to your expertise and experience
- Enjoying the hell out of the amazing ride we’re on
Minit, a Leader & Star Performer according to the 2021 Everest Group PEAK Matrix Report for Process Mining, enables businesses to achieve seamless operations by uncovering opportunities for higher operational efficiency.
Its customer-first approach, flexible solution deployment, and risk-free model empower process experts as well as business stakeholders to quickly understand their processes and implement data-driven improvements from day one. Customers claim that Minit's award-winning solution and its features such as AI-Powered Root Cause Analysis, Simulations, or patent-pending Hierarchical Process Mining are critical for them in gaining a competitive edge in the market.
Trusted by Fortune 500 companies and backed by global Venture Capital firms Salesforce Ventures, Earlybird VC, Target Global, and OTB Ventures, Minit transforms the way its customers approach continuous process improvement. As a fast-growing company, it's headquartered in Amsterdam with offices in New York, London, and Bratislava. Through its extensive network of partners, Minit serves customers all around the world.