Minit is looking for a passionate and experienced Technical Writer who loves to create technical documents and manuals, explain complex information in a clear manner to ensure accuracy of product documentation in with high quality.
From 2500 € + depending on experience
- Writing customer facing content for product capabilities as well as editing user experience text.
- Drive the development and maintenance of product documentation in with high quality.
- Manage, author, and edit online and offline help documentation.
- Plan and create documentation standards, systems, and content.
- Identify the needs for new and revised content via internal and external research.
- Create end-user documentation based on information from colleagues, technical specifications, and customers feedback.
- Be hands on with product to support asset creation for marketing or demos.
- Excellent written, proofreading and oral communication skills.
- English language skills – certificate of proficiency.
- Strong technical skills and aptitude for organizing complex information enable you to pick up new technologies, science, and standards very rapidly.
- A quick learner, have an eye for detail and consistency, and exhibit unfailing attention to quality construction in documents.
- Detail oriented, organized, and have the ability to multi-task.
- Strong research skills.
- Practical experience in similar job for 2+ years.
- Join a unique journey to shape the rapidly growing Process Mining industry worldwide
- Participate on Minit’s growth and success through the Employee Share Option Plan (ESOP)
- Working with cutting edge technology (AI, predictive analytics, machine learning, RPA etc.)
- You will join a fast-paced team with international colleagues and a lively working culture
- Enjoy the common sports and cultural team-buildings etc.
- We have a lean organization structure - we value talent, not titles or politics
- Work with top people with strong background large corporations, startups and universities alike
- Floating work hours, home office and high level of autonomy in planning and execution
- Multisport card - we take care of our team members also in their free time
- Fresh fruit from the fresh market & freshly roasted coffee in the office
- You can enjoy regular tasty breakfast in the office with the team
- Competitive salary equivalent to your expertise/experience and motivational bonus package
- Pet friendly office
Who we are, fast growing technology scale-up out of Slovakia focused on transforming the way how businesses analyze, monitor and improve their internal processes. The outcome is a significant initial as well as continuous improvement in efficiency up to 30% which on a large scale results in millions of Euros earned or saved. Our clients are spread all around the world with the core being in Europe, but quickly expanding beyond its borders. We are backed by a syndicate of International VCs and Process Mining the industry we are in is predicted to rival high-growth technology areas like RPA and Machine Learning. Minit has also received the BPM Next Innovation Award 2017 as well as BPM Hot Vendor 2017 by Aragon Research based in California and has been voted as Slovak IT Product of the year by PC Revue.
Minit, a Leader & Star Performer according to the 2021 Everest Group PEAK Matrix Report for Process Mining, enables businesses to achieve seamless operations by uncovering opportunities for higher operational efficiency.
Its customer-first approach, flexible solution deployment, and risk-free model empower process experts as well as business stakeholders to quickly understand their processes and implement data-driven improvements from day one. Customers claim that Minit's award-winning solution and its features such as AI-Powered Root Cause Analysis, Simulations, or patent-pending Hierarchical Process Mining are critical for them in gaining a competitive edge in the market.
Trusted by Fortune 500 companies and backed by global Venture Capital firms Salesforce Ventures, Earlybird VC, Target Global, and OTB Ventures, Minit transforms the way its customers approach continuous process improvement. As a fast-growing company, it's headquartered in Amsterdam with offices in New York, London, and Bratislava. Through its extensive network of partners, Minit serves customers all around the world.