Business process improvement is built upon optimized sub-processes and process steps.
Process visualization and end-to-end monitoring are necessary to detect potential or existing issues. Yet, this is just the beginning. In this session, you’ll learn about the differences between symptoms and causes of process inefficiencies.
We’ll also guide you to the right optimization path and help you:
- Visualize process hygiene with Minit and get deep insights into the processes
- Identify specific points of errors in the payment process
- Detect root causes and drive process improvement within financial services operations
- Uncover hidden potential for improvement of your Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) process
- Monitor the status of business rules and minimize process inefficiencies
The business process improvement process is often inefficient. In this practical webinar, we’ll take a look at why it is like that, what are the most common problems and how to address them.
We’ll also review a typical P2P use case to illustrate the point.
Take a look at our session, and find out:
- How Process Mining fits into different stages of Lean Six Sigma's DMAIC methodology,
- What tools Process Mining technology employs compared to those used within DMAIC,
- Where do Process Mining and DMAIC intertwine with each other,
- How the mixture of these two approaches will support the company's operational excellence,
- What is Process Simulation and how it can improve your process optimization initiatives, and much more.
- Lean Six Sigma DMAIC Methodology and its stages
- Choosing the right candidate for the improvement project
- DEFINE phase
- MEASURE phase
- ANALYZE phase
- IMPROVEMENT phase
- CONTROL phase
- Process Improvement w/ Minit Process Mining [DEMO]
PEAK Matrix® for
Process Mining 2021
- Everest Group published Process Mining Products PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2021
- Minit has been recognized as a Leader and Star Performer
- "Clients have found Minit's product to be intuitive and have highlighted its proactive support and flexibility as some of the key strengths."Amardeep Modi, Practice Director at Everest Group
- Download your copy of the report and learn the details