As the BDM you will have an opportunity to “be on the street” and expand our customer base as well as Minit’s revenue in your territory including both local and international markets based on your experience & motivation.
We're looking for BDM for these regions:
- BDM UK
- BDM CEE Region
- BDM Scandinavia
- Identify customers’ pains and how they can be removed by application of process mining
- Drive mutual understanding and long-term engagement during demo / “proof of concept” stages
- Continuously experiment with approaches and pitches, work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the customer’s pains, concerns, and objectives
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately, close to deals and obtain purchase orders for Minit’s software and services. (in the end, this matters the most)
- You will drive your sales process nearly from the beginning (acceptance of the demo) into the deal closure. You will carry revenue target for the Enterprise business dealt directly across the territory
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships
- Utilize your customer network to sell Minit’s process mining solution – we like quick wins!
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs
- Spread the word about process mining and Minit’s leadership within ecosystem – conferences, partners, research houses, press and online
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends
There are few things that we will ask you to do internally as well (yes, team-work matters):
- Arrange and participate in internal and external customer debriefs
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales depending on your territory.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Work on the ongoing basis with PipeDrive CRM to and ensure that data is accurately entered and managed (current opportunities and future leads/prospects).
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met within planned quarter – working openly with the larger team to make sales happen
Nice to have
- Experience in enterprise / software sales, with a good understanding of the entire sales process right from prospecting till closing the deal through signing contracts
- Willingness to start from scratch in a smaller company, self-starter, ready to be work by himself/herself
- Highly motivated, thinking beyond 9-5 daily schedule and adaptable to new situations and opportunities on the market-place (things change really fast)
- Honest, open for the feedback (coachable) as well as willing to make things in the right way
- BDM will be reporting directly to Chief Sales Officer in Minit (based out of London)
What might be your motivation
- Work in a leading-product company operating in an ultra-fast-growing market
- Help from management team in fast onboarding and ongoing support/coaching during sales process
- Career development as company grows – options to become sales manager / country lead
- Vibrant and highly entrepreneurial working culture
- We have a lean organization structure and value team-work. We value talent, not titles!
- We believe in people. In your work, you have autonomy and responsibility to make decisions and impact results
- You can shape the future of process mining as a part of our Interdisciplinary dynamic team
- Exciting challenges every day with lots of opportunity to learn and to develop both personally and professionally
- A strong culture revolving around our customers, growth, straight talk and taking responsibility to make things happen
Minit Process Mining
- Fast growing technology scale-up out of Slovakia with offices in London (UK) and Eindhoven (Netherlands), focused on transforming the way how businesses analyze, monitor and improve their internal processes. The outcome is a significant initial as well as continuous improvement in efficiency up to 30% which on a large-scale results in millions of Euros earned or saved
- Based on its performance & potential (Gartner estimates process mining market to have surpassed USD 120 million worldwide and many organizations will become aware of the benefits of process mining, expectation for this market to easily triple or quadruple in size in the next two years), backed by two deep pocket Venture Capitals (Earlybird Venture Capital & OTB Ventures)
- Minit is a leading market provider of process Intelligence software which turns company data into value by providing actionable visual insights into processes. Global Number 2 Player in process mining with regards to product, a real challenger!
- Minit’s product highlights opportunities for process improvement, to boost revenues and savings, and improve efficiency across the entire enterprise
- Clients are spread all around the world with the core being in Europe, but quickly expanding beyond its borders. Some of the current clients are Tempe/Inditex (world’s largest retail group), Farfetch, Singtel (Largest mobile network operator in Singapore), BDO (Global Consulting Company), Fibercorp, Stora Enso, Swiss RE, Comcast, Capgemini and many, many others. In parallel we have a growing network of partner sales ranging from “BIG 4” to highly specialised Value Added Resellers in major countries
- The company has a team of 23 employees with ambitious plans to grow.