Customer Success Manager (CSM) is a customer-facing leadership role, working customers throughout the entire customer lifecycle. This Customer Success Manager has the ability and experience to develop effective relationships with customers to achieve success for their specific need. The CSM invests time to understand each customers’ complex business and technical environments and helps them strategically and creatively identify enhancements and solutions that benefit the client. By being current with Minit product roadmap, the CSM can articulate the value of subsequent features and functionality to the customer to ensure satisfaction, enable account growth and expansion, become a trusted advisor and ensure customers remain committed to Minit as a long-term partner. This role is responsible for customer satisfaction and functions as the liaison between Product Development, Support, and Sales.
The Customer Success Manager 's involvement with the client will encompass the entire lifecycle of the relationship - beginning with the initial implementation and carry through to building a long-lasting relationship. Client interaction will be done primarily remotely, with occasional face to face meetings as required.
Domain and Subject Matter Expertise
- Maintain a working knowledge of competitive product lines in the industry.
- Maintain a working knowledge of complementary products/services, competitive product lines, differentiators and industry trends through self-education and resources.
- Oversee support activities and engage where needed to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Discover areas for expansion of revenue within existing accounts in order to drive new business.
- Be actively involved and coordinate customer onboarding.
- Supporting customer in their continuous development to reach their desired outcome by using our product.
- Work directly with product management to deliver feedback from clients to best facilitate ideas and drive innovation for future product enhancement and development.
- Work with Sales and Delivery Teams to play a role in smooth customer implementations (updates) by providing assistance as directed and provide appropriate feedback to relevant internal teams.
- Measure progress/success via tracking of client retention and revenue growth and consumption of resources.
- Conduct weekly and monthly calls to deliver: service updates, usage reports, tickets / cases analysis, discuss potential issues and improvements specific to the customer’s business.
- Prepare Customer Satisfaction Reporting, and Improvement Plans.
- Excellent track record with 5+ years experience as a Business Analyst or BI Analyst in IT consulting or industry or relevant experience.
- B.S. or B.A. degree or similar field of study.
- Strong understanding of systems and business processes that include working with application data and data relationships.
- Adept with BI tools, BPM tools, SAP, Oracle, etc.
- Excellent communication, presentation skills.
- Ability to travel internationally up to 30% of the time.
- Join a unique journey to shape the rapidly growing Process Mining industry worldwide
- Participate on Minit’s growth and success through the Employee Share Option Plan (ESOP)
- Working with cutting edge technology (AI, predictive analytics, machine learning, RPA etc.)
- You will join a fast-paced team with international colleagues and a lively working culture
- Enjoy the common sports and cultural team-buildings etc.
- We have a lean organization structure - we value talent, not titles or politics
- Work with top people with strong background large corporations, startups and universities alike
- Floating work hours, home office and high level of autonomy in planning and execution
- Multisport card - we take care of our team members, even in their free time
- Fresh fruit from the fresh market & freshly roasted coffee in the office
- You can enjoy regularly planned tasty breakfast in the office with the team
- Competitive salary equivalent to your expertise/experience and motivational bonus package
- Pet friendly office