Be our Financial Superstar with scale-up soul, open-mindedness, independence, ability to implement financial experience into the practice easily, knowhow in performing data analyses, advising senior managers on ideas to maximize profits, would like to work in a fast changing environment and speaks English fluently.
- Planning, budgeting, monitoring and controlling the execution of plans/budgets
- Manage outsourced accounting and taxation (for all companies in the group), preparation of supporting documents for salaries, taxes
- Create and maintain a system of controls over accounting transactions
- Realization of payments
- Issue timely and complete financial statements each quarter
- Calculate and issue a financial metrics report each month
- Manage the production of the annual budget and forecasts
- Calculate variances from the budget and report significant issues to management
- Provide a system for management cost reports
- Provide ad-hoc financial analyses as needed
- Support the annual financial audit
- Implementing and monitoring key corporate governance processes (like executing and monitoring ESOP)
- Calculate and issue quarterly reporting for investors
- Support due diligence in future investments
- Master’s degree in accounting
- 3+ years practical experience in financial controlling or related area
NICE TO HAVE
- Practical experience in a company with a similar structure (scaleup with foreign professional investors) and business field (software development with majority of business outside of Slovakia)
- Practical experience with fundraising
- Work in a leading-product company, operating in an ultra-fast-growing market
- You will shape the future of process mining as a part of our dynamic team
- Vibrant and highly entrepreneurial working culture
- We have a lean organizational structure and enjoy the power of teamwork. We value talent, not titles!
- We believe in people. In your work, you have autonomy and the responsibility to make decisions and impact results
- Exciting challenges every day with lots of opportunity to learn and to develop both personally and professionally
- A strong culture revolving around our customers, growth, straight talk and taking responsibility to make things happen
- Share Option Plan - you will own a part of Minit
- Working with cutting edge technology (AI, predictive analytics, machine learning, RPA, etc.)
- Enjoy common sports and cultural team buildings, etc.
- Work with top people with strong backgrounds in large corporations, scale-ups, and universities alike
- Floating work hours, home office and a high level of autonomy in planning and execution
- Multisport card - we take care of our team members, even in their free time
- Fresh fruit from the fresh market & freshly roasted coffee in the office
- You can enjoy regularly planned tasty breakfasts in the office with the team
- Competitive salary equivalent to your expertise/experience, along with a motivational bonus package
- Pet friendly office
- Referral reward program
Minit Process Mining:
- We are Minit, a fast-growing tech scale-up based out of Europe with offices in London (UK), Amsterdam (Netherlands), New York (US) and Bratislava (Slovakia) focused on transforming the way businesses analyze, monitor, and improve business processes. The company is comprised of more than 60 employees with ambitious plans to grow to 100 employees by the end of 2019. We are working to build a $1Bn valuation in just 4 years.
- Enormous potential. Process mining / analytics is one of the TOP Strategic Technology Trends, the market is covered by less than 10%. Gartner estimates the Process Mining market to have surpassed 200 million USD worldwide, with the expectation for this market to easily triple or quadruple in size in the next two years. By Market & Research the global Process Mining market will grow to $1.4Bn by 2023.
- Backed by top venture capital firms. Target Global, Salesforce Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital (the first investor of UiPath – the fastest growing enterprise software vendor in the history) & OTB Ventures have invested 11.5 Million USD.
- Leading product and technology. Minit is one of the leading market providers of Process Mining software, which turns company data into value by providing actionable visual insights into processes. Minit’s product highlights opportunities for continuous process improvement, to boost revenues and savings by millions of USDs, and improve efficiency across the entire enterprise. Hierarchical Process Mining by Minit is the only complete solution to maximize the ROI of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) projects, that’s why we have partnerships with the top RPA vendors like UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Blueprism, Nice, etc.
- Trust of Fortune 500 customers. Clients are spread all around the world with the core being in Europe, but quickly expanding beyond its borders. Some of the current Fortune 500 customers who trust Minit are Singtel and Swiss RE.