Be our HR Manager Rockstar who will do your best to keep our company attractive for new & existing team members, build sustainable HR processes that keep the open-minded, start-up culture going.
- Develop, implement end-to-end HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy and plans.
- Revise and help to set up effective processes such as recruitment, onboarding, performance management, learning and development, employee engagement, employer branding etc.
- Provide instant and immediate feedback on all HR processes, procedures and initiatives.
- Plan recruitment activities, ensure that the quality and quantity of manpower is suitable for long-term requirements. Propose, analyze and evaluates current,as well as new positions and take an active role during the recruitment process.
- Onboard/ offboard employees, preparation & maintenance of all types of employee contracts and HR documents.
- Develop and implement organizational development plans to achieve a solid talent pipeline and appropriate employee skill set.
- Determine company compensation and benefits plan.
- Prepare and implement employee engagement and employer branding activities.
- Participate on HR Projects and events (e.g. HR new brand).
- Ensures all legal requirements are met with special focus on labor code and all related employee relations topics.
- Overall admin activities to meet all legal requirements as well as ensure updated workday system (attendance, compensation, documentation for payroll) and internal databases.
- HR reporting (e.g. turnover rates, HC movements, staff salary budget), budgeting.
- First point of contact for employees for HR-related questions. Provide continuous advisory, help with solving professional as well as private problems, provide support and advices.
- Develop and maintain strategic partnership with internal and external stakeholders.
- Proven experience in HR Management (5 years minimum)
- Proven experience in HR Management at IT company is welcomed
- Start-up mindset
- Ability to work very autonomously while being a team player and fun to work with, as well
- Highly structured approach to work in the form of managing projects, deadlines and stakeholders
- Setting and expecting high performance standards for yourself and the team around you
- Conceptual approach, creativity and independence in problem solving, all while being a team member at the same time
- Easily work in fast growing, flexible and ever-changing environment
- Able to easily switch between strategical to operational task
- Excellent communication skills in Slovak and English language (oral and written)
- Knowledge of Slovak labor law
- Experience with recruitment
- Join a unique journey to shape the rapidly growing Process Mining industry worldwide
- Participate on Minit’s growth and success through the Employee Share Option Plan (ESOP)
- Working with cutting edge technology (AI, predictive analytics, machine learning, RPA etc.)
- You will join a fast-paced team with international colleagues and a lively working culture
- Enjoy the common sports and cultural team-buildings etc.
- We have a lean organization structure - we value talent, not titles or politics
- Work with top people with strong background large corporations, startups and universities alike
- Floating work hours, home office and high level of autonomy in planning and execution
- Multisport card - we take care of our team members also in their free time
- Fresh fruit from the fresh market & freshly roasted coffee in the office
- You can enjoy regular tasty breakfast in the office with the team
- Competitive salary equivalent to your expertise/experience and motivational bonus package
Who we areWe are Minit, fast growing technology startup out of Slovakia focused on transforming the way how businesses analyze, monitor and improve their internal processes. The outcome is a significant initial as well as continuous improvement in efficiency up to 30% which on a large scale results in millions of Euros earned or saved. Our clients are spread all around the world with the core being in Europe, but quickly expanding beyond its borders. We are backed by a syndicate of International VCs and Process Mining the industry we are in is predicted to rival high-growth technology areas like RPA and Machine Learning. Minit has also received the BPM Next Innovation Award 2017 as well as BPM Hot Vendor 2017 by Aragon Research based in California and has been voted as Slovak IT Product of the year by PC Revue.