Be our HR & Office Happiness Superstar with strong communication and organizations skills who will be able to easily switch between operational to strategical tasks. You will do your best to keep our company attractive for new & existing team members, build sustainable Office & HR processes that keep the open-minded, scale-up culture going. You will have an opportunity to learn about every aspect of the daily functions of Finance, HR, Operations and our business as a whole.
HR & Office Happiness Manager is a dual role involving full spectrum of human resources and office management responsibilities:
- Develop & implement end-to-end HR strategies and set up effective processes aligned with the overall business strategy and plans.
- Plan recruitment activities, ensure that the quality and quantity of manpower is suitable for long-term requirements. Propose, analyze and evaluates current, as well as new positions and take an active role during the recruitment process.
- Onboard/ offboard employees, prepare & maintain all types of employee contracts and HR documents.
- Develop and implement organizational development plans to achieve a solid talent pipeline and appropriate employee skill set.
- Prepare and implement employee engagement, teambuildings and branding activities.
- Administrate activities to meet all legal requirements with special focus on labor code and all related employee relations topics as well as ensure updated workday system (attendance, compensation, documentation for payroll) and internal databases.
- Be the first point of contact for employees for HR-related questions. Provide continuous advisory, help with solving professional as well as private problems, provide support and advice.
- Develop and maintain strategic partnership with internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage incoming and outgoing letters and packages
- Scan,store, archive company documents as needed and keep them in order
- Perform general office administrative and clerical duties
- Business travel support, booking hotels, travel tickets, flights, taxi
- Organization of board meetings, events,and teambuilding activities
- Provide support to Management as required
- Update internal operation procedures document as needed
- Proven experience in HR & Office Management (3+ years )
- Proven experience in HR & Office Management at IT company is welcomed
- Excellent communication skills in Slovak and English language (oral and written)
- Knowledge of Slovak labor law
- Experience with recruitment
- Ability to build relationships fast across the organization
- Highly structured approach to work in the form of managing projects, deadlines and stakeholders
- Conceptual approach, creativity and independence in problem solving, while also being a team member
- Scale-up mindset
- A technology enthusiast who loves working with it
- Ability to work autonomously, while being a team player and fun to work with,as well
- Easily work in a fast growing, flexible and ever-changing environment
- Ability to easily switch from strategical to operational tasks
- Work in a leading-product company, operating in an ultra-fast-growing market
- You will shape the future of process mining as a part of our dynamic team
- Vibrant and highly entrepreneurial working culture
- We have a lean organizational structure and enjoy the power of teamwork. We value talent, not titles!
- We believe in people. In your work, you have autonomy and the responsibility to make decisions and impact results
- Exciting challenges every day with lots of opportunity to learn and to develop both personally and professionally
- A strong culture revolving around our customers, growth, straight talk and taking responsibility to make things happen
- Share Option Plan - you will own a part of Minit
- Working with cutting edge technology (AI, predictive analytics, machine learning, RPA, etc.)
- Enjoy common sports and cultural team buildings, etc.
- Work with top people with strong backgrounds in large corporations, scale-ups, and universities alike
- Floating work hours, home office and a high level of autonomy in planning and execution
- Multisport card - we take care of our team members, even in their free time
- Fresh fruit from the fresh market & freshly roasted coffee in the office
- You can enjoy regularly planned tasty breakfasts in the office with the team
- Competitive salary equivalent to your expertise/experience, along with a motivational bonus package
- Pet friendly office
- Referral reward program
Minit Process Mining:
- We are Minit, a fast-growing tech scale-up based out of Europe with offices in London (UK), Amsterdam (Netherlands), New York (US) and Bratislava (Slovakia) focused on transforming the way businesses analyze, monitor, and improve business processes. The company is comprised of more than 60 employees with ambitious plans to grow. We are working to build a $1Bn valuation in just 4 years.
- Enormous potential. Process mining / analytics is one of the TOP Strategic Technology Trends, the market is covered by less than 10%. Gartner estimates the Process Mining market to have surpassed 200 million USD worldwide, with the expectation for this market to easily triple or quadruple in size in the next two years. By Market & Research the global Process Mining market will grow to $1.4Bn by 2023.
- Backed by top venture capital firms. Target Global, Salesforce Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital (the first investor of UiPath – the fastest growing enterprise software vendor in the history) & OTB Ventures have invested 11.5 Million USD.
- Leading product and technology. Minit is one of the leading market providers of Process Mining software, which turns company data into value by providing actionable visual insights into processes. Minit’s product highlights opportunities for continuous process improvement, to boost revenues and savings by millions of USDs, and improve efficiency across the entire enterprise. Hierarchical Process Mining by Minit is the only complete solution to maximize the ROI of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) projects, that’s why we have partnerships with the top RPA vendors like Automation Anywhere, Blueprism, Nice, and others.
- Trust of Fortune 500 customers. Clients are spread all around the world with the core being in Europe, but quickly expanding beyond its borders.