As an ideal candidate you have excellent communication skills and are able to present Minit’s core benefits to prospects, whether on the phone, over email, or on Linkedin. You will go through continuous training to understand Minit’s functionality and key selling points, not only working with Sales, but being supported by Marketing, Product and Customer Success teams.
- Contacting inbound prospects – understand what they are looking for and identify whether Minit can do business with them, in the near future
- Regularly checking in with Marketing on inbound campaigns and feedback
- Working with Sales on delivering strategic outbound campaigns over the phone, through email and Linkedin
- Closely cooperating with Business Development Managers and the Global Partnership Director, discussing the current lead pipeline and handing off qualified leads to them
- Supporting the Sales Pipeline to nurture MQLs and SQLs and support deal closure
- Closely cooperating with the responsible Marketing Team member to follow up on the prospect data maintenance in Hubspot
- Providing daily feedback on lead quality to help sharpen the campaigns targeting and improve reporting and analysis of all lead data
- Responsible for long term development of internal SDR department
- Skilled in rapport building and communication – great conversations often start from great introductions
- Professional persistence – sometimes prospects don’t fully understand their business need, you’re here to help them discover it
- High energy level – you’ll be speaking to many key decision makers from global companies
- Quick learner – you’ll get all the support you need through regular coaching sessions
Nice to have
- Previous experience in Sales and/or Customer Success
- Experience in the SaaS industry
- Work in a leading-product company, operating in an ultra-fast-growing market
- You will shape the future of process mining as a part of our dynamic team
- Vibrant and highly entrepreneurial working culture
- We have a lean organization structure and enjoy the power of teamwork. We value talent, not titles!
- We believe in people. In your work, you have autonomy and the responsibility to make decisions and impact results
- Exciting challenges every day with lots of opportunity to learn and to develop both personally and professionally
- A strong culture revolving around our customers, growth, straight talk and taking responsibility to make things happen
- Share Option Plan - you will own part of Minit
- Working with cutting edge technology (AI, predictive analytics, machine learning, RPA etc.)
- Enjoy common sports and cultural teambuildings, etc.
- Work with top people with strong backgrounds in large corporations, scale-ups, and universities alike
- Floating work hours, home office and a high level of autonomy in planning and execution
- Multisport card - we take care of our team members, even in their free time
- Fresh fruit from the fresh market & freshly roasted coffee in the office
- You can enjoy regularly planned tasty breakfasts in the office with the team
- Competitive salary equivalent to your expertise/experience, along with a motivational bonus package
- Pet friendly office
- Referral reward program
Minit Process Mining:
- We are Minit, a fast-growing technology scale-up out of Europe with offices in London (UK), Eindhoven (Netherlands), New York (US) and Bratislava (Slovakia) focused on transforming the way businesses analyze, monitor, and improve business processes. The company is comprised of more than 60 employees with ambitious plans to grow by 100 employees by the end of 2019. We are working to build a $1Bn valuation in just 4 years.
- Enormous potential. Process mining / analytics is one of the TOP Strategic Technology Trends, the market is covered by less than 10%. Gartner estimates the Process Mining market to have surpassed 200 million USD worldwide, expectation for this market to easily triple or quadruple in size in the next two years. By Market & Research the global Process Mining market will grow to $1.4Bn by 2023.
- Backed by Top Venture Capital firms. Target Global, Salesforce Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital (The first investor of UiPath – the fastest growing enterprise software vendor in the history) & OTB Ventures have invested 11.5 Million USD.
- Leading Product and technology. Minit is a one of the leading market providers of Process Mining software, which turns company data into value by providing actionable visual insights into processes. Minit’s product highlights opportunities for continuous process improvement, to boost revenues and savings by millions of USDs, and improve efficiency across the entire enterprise. Hierarchical Process Mining by Minit is the only complete solution to maximize the ROI of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) projects, that’s why we have partnerships with the top RPA vendors like UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Blueprism, Nice, etc.
- Trust of Fortune 500 customers. Clients are spread all around the world with the core being in Europe, but quickly expanding beyond its borders. Some of the current Fortune 500 customers who trust in Minit are Singtel and Swiss RE.