Attracting leads, converting them into MQLs through continuous nurturing and engagement will be the number one goal in order to drive our expansion worldwide.
The new team member will become the focal point for all things Marketing at Minit and hand in hand with our sales, consulting and product teams fuel strong company growth in 2019 and beyond.
- Take a scientific approach in all activities through rigorous measurement and testing of hypotheses to get the best results and return on invested funds from individual channels and campaigns
- Together with our team of external writers come up with ideas for valuable content (articles, e-books, infographics, explanation videos, case studies etc.) to attract and engage prospective customers
- In cooperation with our product team prepare campaigns for new features & software releases
- Participate on calls with customers and partners worldwide in order to build a deep understanding of their needs and wants, as well as their concerns and troubles
- Merge art with science in the work with our external designers to create engaging and visually appealing collateral to excite our prospective customers and partners
- Closely monitor the market with regards to new developments, competitors, new products, events to ensure we’re staying ahead of the curve
- Showcase the power of Minit on online and offline events by preparing exciting topics, campaigns and collateral that will engage prospects before, during and after the event
- You will become the voice of Minit in the digital space on social media platforms, specialized forums and on our web
- Orchestrate the cooperation with our suppliers within marketing covering web development, design, content creation, PR and performance marketing in order to deliver desired growth
- You have 3-5 years of digital marketing experience in a similar position covering all aspects of marketing for a software, app development or IT service company with focus on international markets within the B2B space
- You have a strong understanding of the marketing approach towards businesses such as sales cycle, channels (content, campaigns, performance, SEO etc.), metrics in digital marketing as well as specific ones in prospecting, lead qualification, conversion etc.
- You have a hands-on approach and can get results without having a huge budget for expensive marketing agencies and can get things done by yourself when necessary
- Very good understanding of the business environment and general company operations to see where the value of our product is and to define tangible and measurable value for customers from marketing perspective
- You have experience with running end-to-end marketing campaigns with automation tools such as Hubspot, Marketo, Exponea or similar, you know your way around web analytics tools, mass mailing tools, CMS, etc.
- Your primary working language is English both in written and oral form since you will interact in it with the team, suppliers, customers & partners
- You have a strong self-development attitude staying on top of the latest trends in the marketing world, ideally by following blogs, podcasts, books by opinion leaders or go to events regularly
- You’re a driven and focused person that likes to work hard towards ambitious goals and always strives for highest quality results
- Strong knowledge of marketing automation and it’s tools f.e. HubSpot, Exponea, Marketo
- Ability to read the data from analytical tools like Google Analytics
- Ability to manage text & visual content in CMS system for example set-up a landing page
- Ability to set-up a marketing email campaigns with content & segmentation
- Advanced skills from graphic design software like Adobe Suite or Affinity Suite is a big plus
- Direct experience with any of the ad platform and its formats like Google Ads or Facebook Ads is a plus
- You know what SEO and SEM is, how it works and what to do to improve the ranks
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS is welcomed but not necessary
- You have basic experience working with CRM like PipeDrive, Salesforce, or custom one
- Experience with online A/B testing is a plus
What might be your motivation
- Join a unique journey to shape the rapidly growing Process Mining industry worldwide
- Growth opportunities to either specialize into a specific marketing topic (product marketing, content, visual, performance etc.) or become the marketing team leader
- Participate on Minit’s growth and success through the Employee Share Option Plan (ESOP)
- Working with cutting edge technology (AI, predictive analytics, machine learning, RPA etc.)
- You will join a fast-paced team with international colleagues and a lively working culture
- Enjoy the common sports and cultural team-buildings etc.
- We have a lean organization structure - we value talent, not titles or politics
- Work with top people with strong background large corporations, startups and universities alike
- Floating work hours, home office and high level of autonomy in planning and execution
- Multisport card - we take care of our team members also in their free time
- Fresh fruit from the fresh market & freshly roasted coffee in the office
- You can enjoy regular tasty breakfast in the office with the team
- Competitive salary equivalent to your expertise/experience and motivational bonus package
Who we are
We are Minit, fast growing technology startup out of Slovakia focused on transforming the way how businesses analyze, monitor and improve their internal processes. The outcome is a significant initial as well as continuous improvement in efficiency up to 30% which on a large scale results in millions of Euros earned or saved. Our clients are spread all around the world with the core being in Europe, but quickly expanding beyond its borders. We are backed by a syndicate of International VCs and Process Mining the industry we are in is predicted to rival high-growth technology areas like RPA and Machine Learning. Minit has also received the BPM Next Innovation Award 2017 as well as BPM Hot Vendor 2017 by Aragon Research based in California and has been voted as Slovak IT Product of the year by PC Revue.