We're looking for someone who is keen on learning about new technology and will be able to talk to our users, assist them with their technical issues and work hard to answer any questions they might have.
Customer care is absolutely crucial for us. Part of our success is offering our users the best possible support and therefore bring all aspects of the user experience to a new level. You will be a member of our internal process mining capability.
- Make our customers and partners happy and that is what we strive to live by every day in our minit work
- First line of contact for users of world-wide marketed minit product - troubleshooting technical issues
- Handling live chat, forums and email communication
- Ability to work independently or as an important part of a development team
- Keep track of the status of reported issues
- Ensure our customers and partners get the most value out of minit by proactive approach
- Collaborate with app testing and new features
- Help to build the QA team
- Work hand in hand with the sales, marketing and development teams to continuously identify improvement opportunities in our product and service delivery
We’re looking for someone who have:
- Excellent Customer service skills
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Effective communication, presentation and relationship management skills at different levels and in a multicultural environment
- Ability and willingness to learn
- Conceptual approach and independence in problem solving and a team member at the same time
- Ability to work effectively in a global organization, in a small team, under time pressure and to manage ambiguity
- Experience in IT / IT educational background is welcome
- Basic knowledge of .NET and C# is an advantage
- We'd prefer someone curious, creative, witty and with a sense of humour. It's more fun to work with such people.
What might be your motivation
- Working with cutting edge technology (AI, predictive analytics, machine learning, RPA etc.)
- You will join a fast-paced team with international colleagues and a lively working culture
- Enjoy the common sports and cultural team-buildings etc.
- We have a lean organization structure - we value talent, not titles or politics
- Work with top people with strong background large corporations, startups and universities alike
- Floating work hours, home office and high level of autonomy in planning and execution
- Multisport card - we take care of our team members also in their free time
- Fresh fruit from the fresh market & freshly roasted coffee in the office
- You can enjoy regular tasty breakfast in the office with the team
- Competitive salary equivalent to your expertise/experience and motivational bonus package
Minit Process Mining
- Fast growing technology scale-up out of Slovakia with offices in London (UK) and Eindhoven (Netherlands), focused on transforming the way how businesses analyze, monitor and improve their internal processes. The outcome is a significant initial as well as continuous improvement in efficiency up to 30% which on a large-scale results in millions of Euros earned or saved
- Based on its performance & potential (Gartner estimates process mining market to have surpassed USD 120 million worldwide and many organizations will become aware of the benefits of process mining, expectation for this market to easily triple or quadruple in size in the next two years), backed by two deep pocket Venture Capitals (Earlybird Venture Capital & OTB Ventures)
- Minit is a leading market provider of process Intelligence software which turns company data into value by providing actionable visual insights into processes. Global Number 2 Player in process mining with regards to product, a real challenger!
- Minit’s product highlights opportunities for process improvement, to boost revenues and savings, and improve efficiency across the entire enterprise
- Clients are spread all around the world with the core being in Europe, but quickly expanding beyond its borders. Some of the current clients are Tempe/Inditex (world’s largest retail group), Farfetch, Singtel (Largest mobile network operator in Singapore), BDO (Global Consulting Company), Fibercorp, Stora Enso, Swiss RE, Comcast, Capgemini and many, many others. In parallel we have a growing network of partner sales ranging from “BIG 4” to highly specialised Value Added Resellers in major countries
- The company has a team of 23 employees with ambitious plans to grow