Don't overthink it, just do it. Start implementing, start learning, then start deploying.
That's Rudina Holmqvist's (Telus) one piece of advice for anyone considering a process mining project for their organization.
Telus is a leading telecommunications provider in Canada.
As an early adopter, they have selected innovative Process Mining technology as a strategic tool to optimize their processes across the organization and gain a competitive advantage in the thriving telco market.
Take a look at Rudina and James' fireside chat from CogX 2021, and learn:
- Why Process Mining was the technology of choice for Telus
- How they selected the right partner
- What benefits they are looking to gain
- What possible pitfalls to avoid in such a strategic project
- How to manage multiple stakeholders involved in the project
- Most important advice if you are considering Process Mining for your organization, and much more.
- About Rudina and Telus
- First touch with process mining
- Traditional process improvement methods
- Reasons to build out a process mining project
- Kicking off the project
- Key factors when selecting a vendor
- Learnings from the PoC
- Specific goals of the process mining project
- Managing the relationship with IT
- Key business areas to benefit from process mining
- Scaling from one project to the rest of the business
- What would you do differently the second time around?
- Process mining and digital transformation
- One piece of advice
- Q & A
PEAK Matrix® for
Process Mining 2021
- Everest Group published Process Mining Products PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2021
- Minit has been recognized as a Leader and Star Performer
- "Clients have found Minit's product to be intuitive and have highlighted its proactive support and flexibility as some of the key strengths."
Amardeep Modi, Practice Director at Everest Group
- Download your copy of the report and learn the details